User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't help you with a website in English that's selling TK15 right now. However, if u happen to drop by Singapore for a holiday, I can help u get it if you pre-empt me 2 weeks in advance before dropping by Singapore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately I have no trip to Singapour planned...

Do you know if the chinese websites ship to Europe?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

China this month is pre-sales, next month official launched. Actual big stock reached after July, this month demo unit will reach and July only have stock, so sad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for those who can read chinese.

review for tk15 in chinese

http://bbs.badmintoncn.com/thread-412707-1-1.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Received mine this evening. BG85 @24lbs, original grip removed, re-wrap with Babolat 0.4mm over-grip + Kimony KGT-109. Total weight - 85g. BP 305mm.

Feel more like a 4U than 5U .... -_____- !

Oh, and tried soft hitting a shuttle at home, there's a very soft high pitch "zing" sound.... very strange .... Vibration and feedback feel less than the other Victors (Braveswords and Legend II), but slightly more than Yonex (VT70 & AT700PR2012), quite nice, actually.

We'll see how it performs on court this weekend ....

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to save others the 'trouble' of google translate:
    From April 2 VICTOR one day "racket revolution began," can be described as amateur badminton equipment so looking forward to! How racket "revolution"? In my opinion, TK-15 uses Toray M40J carbon yarn sold only 720 yuan this point, there are existing markets "revolutionary" flavor; coupled with ultra-pat has gradually become the trend of market development, VICTOR this step Chess can be described under the right.   But the single go to the next ad directly from the definition of a racket is not the author's style has always been, since the racket dare say directly "by far the fastest sugar" racket in the end "fast" Where, and how a "sugar", we must seriously try clear. [VICTOR detailed evaluation assault TK-15: Parameters

DSCF2988_SY_ resized. Jpg

Evaluation Model: VICTOR assault TK15
    racket shape: flat head
    pole Flex: moderate
    pole thickness: 6.8mm
    Balance Point: 301mm
    shot body length: 675mm
    shot body weight: 5U-78g [TK-15 assault VICTOR detailed evaluation: Technology Point]

DSCF2985_SY_ resized. Jpg

A nuclear capsules (CSR): An official statement is added to the resin and racquet racket foaming agent in an elastic rubber shell, you can make a racket resin has a higher toughness, can also produce better vibration absorption. This is the second generation after JS8 foam technology, it seems that once again upgraded VICTOR own foam technology.   Toray M40J carbon yarn: M40J Toray own product line as well-balanced a carbon yarn, using the results in the racket sector is indeed very good, before the high God, the M40 and the M30 family with all the elastic racket has significantly improve the TK15 use M40J carbon yarn, so I was really looking forward to its author effect.

DSCF2986_SY_ resized. Jpg

Ultra-compact racket:'ve seen a lot of compact type racket, nothing more than reduce the surface area to reduce drag shot, improve flexibility, but TK-15 can not reduce the area under the premise of the film surface, the T head position to do so meticulous, the industry is still relatively rare.   6.8MM in the tube: the lever drag has been no small tube development has always been the soft underbelly of VICTOR, using the new technology in the pole JS8 released earlier this year after just three months, VICTOR ED initiated a thin pole challenge.

DSCF3005_SY_ resized. Jpg

The new wire layout: official statement racket horizontal distance increased by 0.618 gold, although it is difficult to measure specific, but rose only allows horizontal sweet spot to rise, to get a higher sweet spot, so to kill the ball deeper, increasing the torque racket to hit a ball, make a greater force. The most important thing is to beat box at the top of the dash area without narrowing, so certain because the racket to hit the upper part, the probability of off-line even smaller. [TK-15 assault VICTOR detailed evaluation: Appearance and detail work]

DSCF3008_SY_ resized. Jpg

When the racket just got this one really show enough of fluorescent orange, bright orange fluorescence can not only interfere with the opponent, can also attract the attention of more off site. But in recent years, and before I YONEX too high for you to review the situation of God boldly series also starting to make use of fluorescent orange racket main colors, TK15 keeping popular in this area, but there will inevitably be people tucao suspected of plagiarism (after all, than other family out of the night).   Often give VICTOR stringing friends should know that victory racket stringing sucks when there are two drawbacks, namely the top-center beat box is not marked, so stand pat difficult. Second racket 11/2 point line empty frequently misplaced obvious, wear often secondary treatment, threading speed slows, thus affecting the cost of stringing clerk. TK15 completely improved these two drawbacks, visible PM on market feedback processing speed is quite fast.

DSCF2982_SY_ resized. Jpg

The ball line evaluation using a BG-80P (26-28 pounds), YONEX-level computer game machine pull. Although only marked the biggest racket Pull pounds 25 pounds, but 30 pounds is no problem.

Share to: Sina WeiboSina microblogging
    QQ spaceQQ space
    Tencent microblogging, Tencent Weibo
    Tencent friendTencent friends
    ShareAmoy posts 0
    Collect Favorites 1
    Top Top 0
    Tread dislikes 0
    Yu wrote in the article is not easy: write too would attract less technical readers, write too gorgeous would be considered "window dressing", the product will be perceived as more favorable vendor's "soft culture", written too have feelings will be awarded no technical content. . .
    Pioneer Ping Yu - in cooperation channels feather plume Bank, Ping Ping Yu professional world of television programs broadcast!
    Reply Props Report
    redding

Theme
    Friends
    Integration
    Moderators
    Forum will prick people of Trinidad and Tobago
    Money5826 ĄPosts5412Registration Time2009-3-17
    Original Share Medal Excellent moderator Medal
    Posted at 2014-4-11 00:04:15 | Show This Author
    This post last edited by redding at 2014-4-11 00:07

[TK-15 assault VICTOR detailed evaluation: real sense of experience]

DSCF3002_SY_ resized. Jpg

Lofty ball part:   I first use TK-15, the beginning is not very adapt, after all, from the habitual use of open 3U racket instantly becomes less 10 grams of weight 5U racket, and the weight change that is very clear. Yet we pulled five minutes lofty goals, gradually adapted to the increased sweet spot and racket weight, began to feel the racket unexpected effort, because 5U racket is no longer dependent on the kind of heavy head shot hit the aid of inertia, but more pole itself emphasizes racquet racket instant elasticity and flexibility outbreak, as long as you complete the operation, the force is short, do not spend too much effort to get the ball in place. Chop lob:   TK-15 5U own weight, not only allows users to have more time to complete the shoot action, more important is that no other ultra-light racquet racket "floating" feeling, so that the quality of the ball there guaranteed. Ping pumping the ball and defense:   the absolute level of pumping the ball strong, is 5U racket features a square frame type used together with the TK15 rounded, solid batting sense to break wind more than some of the 4U racket frame. The depth of the bottom line is not bad playing defense, heavy bombs kill backcourt is relatively easy to return to bits.

DSCF3003_SY_ resized. Jpg

The net:   TK15 in the pursuit of understanding the premise of sugar bound to the hardness of the film frame is not too high, so the racket forward when dealing with small ball, stick ball mesh obvious sense, though different from the ARCSABER YONEX series, But still feel pretty good. Killing the ball:   with "small steel gun" to describe the TK15 is not too much, more than 300 racket balance, plus swingweight 83 pole M40J carbon yarn brings flexibility to the "small steel gun," the Houjinshizu . Racket during the initial period, because the sweet spot on the move, there will be a smash on the force by not feeling, but after several adaptation, regardless of the point of killing, heavy kill, threatening to bring are very obvious.

DSCF2998_SY_ resized. Jpg

Areas for improvement:
      1. Racket coating design, and other brands too close similarity, although not a direct copy, but will inevitably be criticized by fans badminton equipment.
      2. Racket pounds marked slightly lower, easy to add users on high-pound unnecessary concerns.
      3. Decal racket with a relatively small, should be more in the film at the box or the pole point increase in technology identifies some products.
      4, continue to strengthen the development of the pole, so that the performance of next generation products have more injection upgrade. [VICTOR detailed evaluation assault TK-15: Summary]

DSCF3008_SY_ resized. Jpg

TK-15, VICTOR VICTOR fastest will define it as "by far the fastest sugar beat", play speed and rhythm control TK-15 is indeed the moment of. Quick play adaptability sense, the racket is indeed more sugar, the official propaganda selling a lot of technology, after use can really feel the effects of certain design and VICTOR sincerity. I believe that, as currently VICTOR own words [the] most a racket, lightest, thinnest, most cost-effective, and so on, which can give users the racket is definitely a fresh experience.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does who already get it, can you post the pic of the racket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got my pair of TK15s. One in 4U, and one in 5U.
    Tried to post some photos but couldn't do so today, not sure what's wrong, will try to post later.

Anyway, here are my 2cents on them.

Firstly, the two rackets came in nice soft cloth victor racket bags in Red/Black colour.
    Cloth bag has a huge Thruster-K written over the black side of it. However, quality of the cloth bag loses out to the one I got with my MX80.

Appearance:
    I find the colourway of the rackets striking and nice, very close resemblance to Gosen Customedge and Yonex Zspeed. Paint quality at close look however is not as good as my MX80. I suppose I can't get the best of all worlds at this price point.

Shaft:
    Shaft diameter is rated at 6.8mm, but i feel its no way near the thin shaft of my VTZF2.
    Flex is rated at medium (3/5), and I feel flex of the shaft should be nice for most players, not too stiff, not too flexy.

Balance Points:
    4U: 295mm
    5U: 299mm

Weights:
    I do not have digital scale at home, unable to measure.

Overall static hand feel:
    5U is light but can feel the head heaviness, should be easy to wield this racket.
    4U with the 295mm dry BP feels very solid and nice.

For a regular 3U racket user like me, I personally prefer the 4U. I like more "meat" to my racket.

Unable to test out both rackets cos I will be letting go of both the rackets since i'm down with a ankle injury now, and wont be playing any serious badminton lately...

Hopefully the new users will post their playing experiences later on~~

Cheers

Regards,
    Gary

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, how the TK 15 5U feels in the hand? More like a heavy 5U or rather like a light 4U?Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, my 5U feels more like a light 4U. I've just played less than an hour on 24lbs, can't comment much except it's really pretty amazing. I've since re-string it to 25x26 lbs. I bought it because of the Toray M40J shaft material. Don't know who made the shaft though, but good job, good repulsion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems nice to me, as racquets in the 80-82 range are my best fitHave you ever played adizero pro?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I also have the Adizero Pro. The TK-15 is more powerful. The Adizero Pro is a tad faster, but not by much imo. Because of the huge price difference, I recommend the TK-15.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very interesting!But how the hell a 5U TK 15 can be slower than a 4U adizero pro...?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because the head is heavier. And Victor's 5U is on the heavy side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its actually surprisingly a very good racket for its price. U have to try it to believe it.I have extra TK15 (4U) to let go. PM me if interested.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taeivon View Post
    Its actually surprisingly a very good racket for its price. U have to try it to believe it.I have extra TK15 (4U) to let go. PM me if interested.
    Is yours a demo unit? Any different from regular ones?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IvanT, the 4U I'm holding on now us brand new unstrung. Normal regular version.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3