Looking for a video.

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by charliebadders, Apr 17, 2014.

1. charliebadders

charliebadders Regular Member

student
    Hey guys :)

Wonder if someone could help me out, I am looking for a clip that I saw on youtube about 2 years ago of a danish player teaching in english how to play a cross court stick smash and how to return a serve in singles. I remember this video being very good but I am unable to find it. I think his name had three parts if that helps for example john richard smith, but danish.

Anyone remember it?

Thank you to any one that can help me out.

2. xt6666

xt6666 Regular Member

Badminton Idol
    [h=2]Niels Kristian Kaldau - Instructional Series[/h]

3. raymond

raymond Regular Member

Top Secret
    I think I used to have one of his videos on net deception. Couldn't find it any more. He's good coaching videos..

4. charliebadders

charliebadders Regular Member

student
    Thanks guys that was the one I was looking for! Looked at all the danish badminton players names and thought it was him and searched youtube but the video must have been taken down. I've found the video after searching on google. I am starting to play singles more now and the net deception video is very good and going to start practicing it with a new element of hold and flicking to the rear opposite corners too.

I really respect all the former Danish players and other ex international players creating videos to help people learn and love the sport. His videos, peter rasmussen and peter gade's best on court are amazing resources. If they have badminton central accounts, thank you very much for taking the time to create the videos.