User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need advices

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 last question guys. Haha really paranoid. Is nanoray z speed head heavy? Balanced? A little head heavy? Or lightweight thx

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I
    Quote Originally Posted by armotecs View Post
    1 last question guys. Haha really paranoid. Is nanoray z speed head heavy? Balanced? A little head heavy? Or lightweight thx
    i find it head heavy, I feel like the shaft flexibility and the head heaviness don't work well together I just hate the combo of it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loooks likw its arceaber 11. Anyways hiw much does it cost in bc mint condition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@armotecs : Z-Speed is actually made head heavy and rear heavy at the same time to create type of balance racket, yet when the supper heavy weight at the tips combine with a feather weight and flexible staff -> doesn't feel easy for me
    ---
    Arc Saber is medium weight, medium balance, medium flex (a little bit stiff) => my second favorite racket

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whats your first favourite

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So this is what I concluded. Nanoray z speed is like more for smashing
    arcsaber fb is out of my choice.
    And arcsaber 11 is like good control but weak smash?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by armotecs View Post
    Hi guys. Im in a dilemma between arcsaber fb and nanoray z speed. I seldom smash and like to make the opponent run. Thx in advance. Cheers
    hi there,

IMHO, what racket specification that you should to decide later correspond directly to your in depth understanding about what style of player are you, your physical stats and sound knowledge about techniques while playing.

Your provided infos are not that much but you mention that you seldom smash but like to make the opponent run. Therefore:
    - you're not an offensive type of player
    - like hitting fast shots to outmaneuvered your opponent

If you're not an offensive type of player and like to produced shots that can make the opponent run, a heavy balance and heavy racket definitely will NOT suits you well as you will loose 2 important criteria to produce the desire shots that you want that is easy racket head control and full swing maneuverability. A balance or light head racket that is light in your hand which weight from 4g and above (5g etc) is what you should SEARCH.

As far as looking into the yonex product line of racket family, the Arcsaber, Nano ray to Nanospeed family fit well into this specification in which the earlier is more head balance while the later is more head light. The only magic question is which racket type from any of this family will ideally suits you well when it comes into searching one? IMHO again, NO one can answer this for you since regardless even how many of us here in BC will list whatever type of racket there are here, ultimately you still need to try those racket by yourself first and understandingly try to find which racket that can ideally produce that mutual bond with your style of play. When you're satisfactorily able to already find that ideal racket of yours then it will maybe a Arc or Nr or Nz or maybe even a none yonex racket. Understand first about yourself and its easier to understand how to find what racket spec that is ideally for you. Happy hunting

SS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got myself an arcsaber 11. Thanks all for the advices. Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Any racquet... Try adjusting your string tension and technique...
    Definitely!!!Most rackets does what they are suppose to be designed for... Play badminton.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2