Penang Malaysia Racket shops

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by tjayuk, Apr 25, 2014.

1. tjayuk

tjayuk Regular Member

Hi I am visiting Penang in a few weeks and I know there are a lot of Malaysians who use badmintoncentralI wondered if any of you could point me in the direction of a good racket shop whilst in Penang. I want to pick up some good value rackets as they are often cheaper in Asia than the UK.I use Apacs rackets at the moment but want to get the new adidas adipower duoforce which isnt sold in the UK either and of course I'm interested in all Yonex rackets.Is there a good place to go and shop for these?Thankstjay

2. sautom88

sautom88 Regular Member

For YY rackets u should try bestech sports located at YMCA Penang. They might not be the cheapest in Penang but they are the most complete badminton shop in town. They also string well with the only yonex digital stringing m/c in Penang. The boss also plays regularly in YMCA court, right next to her store on 3rd floor. Right now they are having a blowout sale on YY old models like zslash, at900, ns9000...etc.
    Adidas rackets are available at Raquetworld, at old Komtar, on main road by the 5-way intersection. However the selection is not complete.