How do you buy from yonex direct

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by other, Mar 10, 2004.

1. other

other Regular Member

Student
    how do people buy from yonex directly. i assume there is like a several thousand pound mininum order, but do you have to be a registered company or what? how about other brands....i'm talking about manufacturer prices, not the retail price some brands (winex, fleet) sell at on their consumer websites.

hehe...just wondering, have no where near the money needed to buy in bulk-but useful knowledge in case i don't make it thru medical school:)

2. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    You usually don't. In most cases, it works as follows:

You are a local retailing organization, you would probably buy from the wholesaler responsible for your region who in turn, could be buying from another wholesaler responsible for a bigger region. This wholesaler will be buying from the manufacturer who could be outsourcing their manufacturing to another organization.

So if you want to buy direct from the manufacturer (owner of the brand), you will have to become the wholesaler/distributor for that manufacturer's products for your region. In Yonex case, you are out of luck as they already cover the whole world. In other cases, especially the new comers to the scene, they will be looking for distributors.

3. other

other Regular Member

Student
    hehehe....oh well....i see....i guess i have to know someone who is the distributer for the large region to get them cheap then:) hehhe...too bad winex have already set up shop here in UK:(

4. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    You don't unless you are a dealer or own a store.

5. Dill

Dill Regular Member

Lazy git (my coach can verify this)
    Thats right, you have to purchase as a seller (retail outlet) unless you know the rep and can deal with him directly opperating through a store that will sell to you under his supervision at a cheaper price.