Apacs Strinig Pattern

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by amrit88, May 3, 2014.

1. amrit88

amrit88 Regular Member

Recently i have brought 2 Apacs rackets which are Apacs Tweet 8000 and Apacs Sensuous 888. Could you please send me a diagram for the string pattern. I have tried searching this patter online and found nothing. Are apacs rackets strung in piece string or 2?

2. henrychenn

henrychenn Regular Member

Student
  3. amrit88

amrit88 Regular Member

Thank you henrychenn for replying back. I have never strung a 1 piece job before. Would you have any links for a tutorial, or even a illustration diagram.

4. henrychenn

Student
    There should be links on youtube, or hopefully kwun has a video on badmintoncentraltvBut basically instead of cutting your 10m roll of string (if your using a pack) into 2 pieces which for me is usually 5.2m for the mains and the rest for the crossesIf you have a reel of 200m then just cut out roughly 9.5m of stringYou will have a short end and a long end, the short end will be about 2.6m, this will be the end that will get tied of first, the longer piece of 6.9m will be used to weave the crosses.Everything else you would pretty much do the same as to doing a 2 piece stringing, you would tie off at the same areas as you would for mains and crossesSo you would do the standard yonex way of skipping the second last main on each side and going for the last main and bringing it back to the second last main.On the short end you would tie a finishing knot as you would normallyOn the longer end you start weaving the crosses starting from the bottomIf you don't understand what i've just said just ask

5. henrychenn

Student
    Tried to put in spaces but for some reason the forum just deletes them causing it to look like a jumbled mess!You don't have to string it 1 piece if you don't want to, you can string it using 2 pieces like normal

6. amrit88

amrit88 Regular Member

Thank You henrychenn

7. xgumbyx

xgumbyx Regular Member