Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Yeah

Originally posted by Pbanto
    Dammit, I guess I'll just go to Dave's Tennis near my house, or San Diego Badminton and pick up a 27 or 28 When they come out.. Now the problem is getting back my Shipping $$.. I think I'm going to email the seller and return it through him first, then if he dosen't comply I'm gonna go through Ebay, Then finally Paypal..

Damn this sucks..
    Hope u dont take offense to our reference of mp24 as being a low end racket. That term is a loose reference to what we are familiar with. Actually, there are 14 yonex models that are 'lower' than the mp24 while only 11 models are higher than mp24.
    Last edited by cooler; 03-11-2004 at 02:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A pbsi logo and SP coding on a TW destination racquet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tell you what, the only thing that makes this racket to be a fake racket is this:

TW rackets NEVER have SP on the shaft, and that's all.

The way TW stores wrap rackets are NOT always shrink wrapped. Yonex TW have two methods of wrappings, one is shrink wrapped, and one is the bag wrapped.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cooler - No offense taken at all, I know it's a low end racket & I'm fine with that.

The seller emailed me back today. He said that he does imports from Japan, and that they have been previously inspected. He told me to go ahead and send it back, and he would refund my money. I plan to get delivery confirmation when I send it out, to prevent anything from happening with the package

I have already taken many pictures of the package when it first arrived, and I just took many more of the racket packed up in the box. Playin it smart

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cooler - No offense taken at all, I know it's a low end racket & I'm fine with that.

The seller emailed me back today. He said that he does imports from Japan, and that they have been previously inspected. He told me to go ahead and send it back, and he would refund my money. I plan to get delivery confirmation when I send it out, to prevent anything from happening with the package

I have already taken many pictures of the package when it first arrived, and I just took many more of the racket packed up in the box. Playin it smart
    LOL, yah, i got a sense that u like taking photographs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you sent it back, you will lose the evidence.

All fake rackets sellers claim they got the rackets from JP, in fact -> NO.

If you really want to send it back, you should be ready to take the consequense that the seller will claim you send back a fake racket to him, and refuse the refund.
    (You can do a search on my ebay story)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cooler - HAH! Ya this camera got hooked up and I'm taking some pics with it

bluejeff - Yeah, I read your story on the fake MP you bought off ebay, sorry man. I guess I'll just have to take that chance, and hope that the seller is honest
    - I took some pics so hopefully that'll cover some things..
    Sending out tommorrow, unless, you guys have some other method to do this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you really want to send it back, you need to certify the package and take the pictures in post office. There is no other way to do it than this (it will be perfect if you can open the box in front of the mailman when you received this and take a picture when you first got the racket, but it's too late now)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by bluejeff
    If you sent it back, you will lose the evidence.

If you really want to send it back, you should be ready to take the consequense that the seller will claim you send back a fake racket to him, and refuse the refund.
    I tend to agree with BlueJeff, as the seller might just want to take away the evidence.

However, if Pbanto kept this racket, there's no benefit for himself as well, as he could not sue the seller, nor get the $$$ back.

I think taking a pic at post office sounds weired, but might worth to try. When u seal the package (say, put this racket in a bag, then seal it), let the post office stamp right on the seal, then take a pic (if they allow).

Then, pray...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm..
    If I took pics at the post office, that just proves that i'm sending him a fake racket. For all they know, I could have swtiched the rackets at home, then taken pics of the fake one at the post office. So, in essence, I took pics of myself sending him the fake racket, which incriminates myself. (SURE HOPE he's not reading this, might give him some IDEAS )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there any reputable 3rd party that takes the item from the seller , examine the item (take a pic or sth).. then send it to buyer? that would be a perfect way of dealing... but i guess it will cost something...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think that if you are not sure whether you will receive any reimbursements from the seller by returning the item, either in the form of a refund or an exchange, then IMHO it would be best you keep the racket. You could still use it and from what i have read in this board, the fake rackets are not as bad as some would think. Maybe you will like the racket when you start hitting some shuttles.

If you do send it back to the seller, be prepared for long period between replies and this refund process could take months and you would still be without a racket.

I would just keep it and take this as a lesson and be careful the next time around.

Good Luck

calvin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2