SH-A850 O, doesn't vent led to smelly shoes?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by gundamzaku, May 9, 2014.

1. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    The shoes are horrible, but this is a personal opinion. I had the shoes for about a month when the the rubber near the lateral support ripped apart a little, but fixed with super glue, no biggy.
    I'm not a person who sweats a lot on the feet and generally my shoes don't smell since I air them out in the trunk of my car as well as in the backyard of my home! However with this pair the smell and moisture never goes away, not even with silica beads as well as Lysol spray! After two days it is still wet and smelly!
    Lastly, ever since I started wearing this pair of shoes my left heel started to hurt, not sure but hurt! I'm a lefty so my left heel is very important! After two months I couldn't stand the smell as well as the pain so I tossed it, now I have a pair of shb86, sc4mx, shbpc01, and my heel is back to original condition with only soreness and no prolong pain. So painful that I almost couldn't walk!

Maybe it was just my pair or maybe it was just my foot, but it was the worst feeling ever seeing a nice pair of orange shoes and I can't use it! Is it really just my foot or is it the shoes???

2. Benwilluk

Benwilluk Regular Member

Marketing
    I have the blue version of these shoes and find them the most comfortable. I had heel issues with the SH8500D which i don't have with these. I guess they just don't suit the shape of your feet. And with the smell - this is really bizarre as mine are over 6 months old with no smell at all. Glad you have found some that suit your feet now though - hurting feet is the worst thing for any sport!