Please suggest a raquet below 50$

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by kriz7max, May 16, 2014.

1. kriz7max

kriz7max New Member

Aircraft Maintenance Engg.
    Hi guys,I know 50$ is a very low budget but that's what i have and i am looking for a new racket. I am an attacking kind of player and i love smashes and putting drops . I would like an isometric frame, high tensioned strings, 85- 100 g weight. Please do suggest me a good racket. Thanks in advance.

2. Shenvi

Shenvi Regular Member

Badminton animal
    ERROR 404 :D ---Rackets frame can stand again high tension, which is usually count from 26-30 lbs doesn't really exist at $50. Plus, the string will cost you at least $10 more :p ---- However, if you are consider an attacking can controlling racket, go for those rackets which have medium stiff or stiff frame. Yonex's Muscle Power is one of the luxury choices, Adidas, Black Knight, and other rackets should also be consider, as long as they feel stiff enough and is head heavy or balance :D --- Good luck :3

3. IvanT

IvanT Regular Member

Student
    Try taking a look at the low end Yonex Voltric models (Voltric 3, 5, 7). Some may be over your budget..You can also check out Fleet and Apacs rackets. They have a lot of rackets in low end prices, but I'm not familiar with their rackets so I don't know of any models.Since you're an attacking player, you can try medium stiff, head heavy rackets. Not sure about stiff rackets within your budget though. Head over to your local badminton store and ask the shop owner to suggest some medium stiff head heavy rackets within your budget, that's also a good idea.

4. atypical

atypical Regular Member

Systems Analyst
    [MENTION=117334]kriz7max[/MENTION], China is your best friend.

5. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    yonex carbonex 8600ti, around $50usd, i bought a bunch when it was on sale for $43 at badminton alley. best/cheapest beginners racket i've used, still uses!