WTB: Any Yonex model with MA/IN code or some with Pure IP

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by victorfan, May 17, 2014.

1. victorfan

victorfan Regular Member

engineer
    Hi, everyone,I want to buy any yonex model with MA/IN code or some with Pure IP version.The MA/IN version model is ARCZSLASH, VT80, AT900P, NS9900, VTZF, VTZFLTD, ARC10 AT900PLCW......Anyway, any model is OK~~~The IP version model is ARC11/ARC FB/ARC Zslash/VTZF/VTZFLTD...I can trade in Kuala Lumpur or Seoul, face to face.If someone has some and wants to sell them, please give me some message, or send me an email: fanhongtaovictor@gmail.com Thanks a lot~~~~I am a serious buyer, thanks a lot~~~~

2. wesley520

wesley520 New Member

badminton player
    i got vt80 lmt wan to sell but i cant face to face if wan then sms to 0111 6267530 but i can post to u :)

3. milky12388

milky12388 Regular Member

hi

do u know ioi mall currently have yonex fair (until 25 may), i saw there have ip code rackets... u should pay a visit there...

4. Stan77

Stan77 Regular Member

Those Yonex fair in commercial area or malls will never sell pure IP or MA coded racquets my friend. Those at most u will find the common code sell in commercial shops SP/IP coded racquets which is totally not the same as those used by national/international players (for those sponsored by Yonex)

Victor i have what you are looking for; Arc 11 pure IP code 3UG4. Refer to the picture below.

Do mail me at stanleyphan@live.com

Attached Files:

5. Stan77

Stan77 Regular Member

on top of that i also have LCW MA code racquet. Let the picture do the talking.

Attached Files: