Voltric 80 or Z Force 2? Help ASAP

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by yeahehehehe, May 24, 2014.

1. yeahehehehe

yeahehehehe Regular Member

Hey all,

With the MASSIVE SALE on SunriseClick i thought of getting my gear. The only thing that im interested on is the Voltric 80, however im also thinking of getting the new Z Force 2...

Could anyone help me decide on which racket to get

Im a Mid Intermediate player, I like smashing and drops. I dont want a very demanding racket. I definitely smash hard with my 4U JJS but i think I can smash harder with a more head heavier racket.

Can anyone compare these two? Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot! :)

2. calvino

calvino Regular Member

radiographer
    i think zf2 has a bit more power than vt80 and has a quicker frame too. The head is slightly smaller in the zf2, so the sweetspot may be smaller. It does have a really nice feel to it tho.

3. yeahehehehe

Thanks. I need more comparisons. Please help!

I feel like going for the VTZF2 but im afraid it will be too demanding for me. However many reviews say the ZF2 packs a better punch than the 80. Is this true?

Help!

4. Gavin97

Gavin97 Regular Member

Personally, trying both rackets out, I think the Voltric 80 is less demanding but packs a really good punch, however, the extra weight and slimmer head, the VTZF2 gives the shuttle a little more oomph which is helpful however the extra stiff shaft may not be for you, its definitely a racket that requires a very good build and technique to wield it! :)

5. yeahehehehe

Thanks, i really want to do some "bang" with my smashes. I really want to get the most out of my smashes. Is the Z Force 2 very demanding like the N902 ? If not much then im ready to give it a try. My previous racket is a 4U JJS and its not giving me beef.

Thanks!

6. visor

visor Regular Member

Even though VT80 stiffness may fit you better, I'd say get the ZF2 first, because if it doesn't work out, it'll be easier to sell that than VT80.

7. calvino

calvino Regular Member

radiographer
    zf2 in 4u is not demanding at all i find...