Armortec 900 Technique Equivalent

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by setuix, May 26, 2014.

1. setuix

setuix New Member

Hotel
    Hi, I've been looking for an Armortec 900 Technique (3u G4 / G5) replacement for a while now. The old stocks that I found are 4U, which I don't really want to get.

For reasons I myself do not know, I bought me a Voltric Z Force II 3U G5. After 3 games, my arm almost fell off. I absolutely cannot use the VZF2. Well all that marketing about it being a fast racket and stuff worked I guess...

The AT900T was the first "expensive" racket I got and it clicked instantly, it was amazing. The first one broke then I got an ArcSaber 10 which, was ok... then I bought another AT900T which is what I really enjoy playing with.

Now, the guy at the shop I bought it for was nice enough to help me try and sell the VZF2 but I still need to find a replacement that is close or almost equivalent to the AT900T. I would prefer a Yonex if possible mainly because the shop I bought from doesn't have a lot of other brands except Yonex and since he's helping me find a buyer, it would only be fair if I trade it for another racket from him rather than taking cash back.

The last resort would be to perhaps go for another ArcSaber 10 or ArcSaber 11 if there isn't much difference between the AS10 and AS11.

2. amleto

amleto Regular Member

There isn't much difference between arc10 and arc11. voltric 70 is more user friendly but still head heavy - you should try that one out.

3. setuix

setuix New Member

Hotel
    Hi amleto, thanks for the response. Great to hear there's not much difference between the Arc10 and Arc11, at least as a last resort I could go for the Arc11.

How does the NR900 or NR Z Speed feel, I'm looking at them as well. Are the NR closer to Voltric's?

4. n3rdz

n3rdz New Member

Electrical Engineer
    Hi,

I've got the same problem. I've trying to find a replacement racket for my AT900T, which I use for doubles (I use the VTZF II for singles).

VT80 is nowhere near the feel and swing weight of the AT900T. I just bought a pair of it last week and I don't think I'd ever switch to VT80. I actually prefer the VTZF II over the VT80, it's just that it's a bit harder to defend with the VTZF II in doubles as it is stiffer compared to the AT900T.

I really wish, someone can give me some advice. I prefer Yonex rackets but it looks like I might have to explore other options/brands out there in the hope of finding a similar racket to the AT900T.

Has anyone tried the Adidas Adizero Pro? It's also a head heavy racket although it only comes in 4U (80g +/-2).

Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Larry

5. mikomi

mikomi Regular Member

Foreman, Slacker
    try a duora