PRIZE MONEY Distribution All England 2004

Discussion in 'All England 2004' started by sunzhi, Mar 14, 2004.

1. sunzhi

sunzhi Regular Member

As always, China topped the chart raking in 40% of the total prize money but its her worst performance of the last few years (2003-44%, 2002-46%, 2001-42%).
    Denmark is second with 18% and has improved on her tally of 10%, 17.5%, 17% over the same period...

Europe vs Asia stands at 25% to 75%, an improvement to 19%-81% in 2003..

Attached Files:

2. 2cents

2cents Regular Member

Landlording, providing vacation homes at Disney wo
    Danes did great this time.

How come MXD becomes the weakest link for Chinese team?

It is kind of surprise that the top four men's doubles (defined by Yap Kim Hock) Candra/Halim, Sigit/Kush, Ha/Kim, Lee/Yoo all disappered in the early rounds.

3. sunzhi

sunzhi Regular Member

Yeah, with the unexpected lost of Gao Ling/Zhang Jun in the 2nd round, only Chen QQ/ Zhao TT out of 4 Chn XD pairs made it to the q-final...

with the power vacuum after the demised of Candra/Sigit and injury of Ha TK, danes and the chn hs tkn ovr and benefitted greatly... though cai/fu, paaske/jonas n sm othr pairs hv improved a lot, i dont think they are anywhr near the calibre of candra/sigit and kim dm/ha tk couple of years ago in their peak....

as to yap kim hock's assesment of the world's top 4 pairs, i dont fully agree as lee/yoo is on the decline, sigit/trikus n candra/halim r still 'trying' hard... basically, its an open game tht any of the pair in the top 10 hs very little advantage ovr the othrs... my 2 cts....

4. sunzhi

sunzhi Regular Member

AE 2004 Winners' Chart

AE 04 winners chart:

Attached Files: