User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What do you think about ASICS Gel-Rocket 6? Or ASICS shoe in general.

Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006H3B3X2/

Please comment and thank you!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haven't tried the rocket shoe but I heard the rocket series are more of a volleyball line up. Used Gel Task and Blade 3 before, comfy as hell and excellent cushioning as you would expect from Asics. Not super supportive like Lining Hero nor super fast like Victor SH9000Ace but more friendly to your knees.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Rocket 6 is a good alternative. It's basically a squash / volleyball / indoor court shoe. My son has it as a badminton shoe and has been wearing for 3 days x 2-3 hours weekly. Asics shoes are good alternatives in the USA since sometimes it is hard to find Yonex / Victor / Mizuno shoes readily available depending where one lives. The Asics Up Court is a more affordable shoe but I would recommend the Rocket 6 over it if you don't mind the little extra cash.

I happen to be looking for a shoe soon and I see Asics has the Rocket 7 out now as well. I may go with either a Mizuno, Asics Rocket 6, 7, or Gel Blade 4.
    Last edited by mater; 07-05-2014 at 09:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, agree. actually i also consider buy Mizuno. this is good brand for sports also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

remember dun buy yonex shoe, resson 1 is too expensive for high end series shoe, resson 2 if you buy the cheaper price shoe the material is very very very bad, resson 3 i cannot believe product made in China.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will agree to your reason 1 and 2 but I disagree with reason 3.

Many fine products come out of China. Sorry but "Made in China" does not automatically equal poor quality.