User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Aeroplane Black Limited Editon - A quick review

I received the new Aeroplane Black Limited Editon(LE).

It is absolutely not possible to tell the difference by just looking at the appearance. Even the package is the same. Only difference on the tube is a sticker printed with LIMITED EDITION.

The regular Aeroplane Black will not last a double game, and the head starts to deform, as posted in another thread much earlier.

I used three today. None of us are hard hitters. This LE lasted a double game well enough. The head is holding the form well too. There is no doubt the head is natural cork. I use speed 50. And one problem still exist. That is the shuttlecock slow down in the end very obviously. I recall the same issue before, the Aeroplane shuttlecock seems slower than other brands.

Now, the price, LE is about $4 more than the regular one. Is it worth that much increase in the price? Perhaps not. However, in this price range, it is hard to find alternatives. For better flight pattern and feeling, this LE may a good choice, but for more cost effect choice, I think YOUHE S100 is still a good one.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the review, badder.

Aeroplane was a great economical alternative here in North America until the quality issue came up.
    They made an unfortunate choice to keep the same price and lower the quality.

If they have increased the price slightly to regain their former quality I, for one, will consider becoming a customer again.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

unfortunately the price bump seems to be rather high. it is now approaching AS30 prices.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Shuttlecock prices are on the way up again.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Shuttlecock prices are on the way up again.
    "again"? i thought the prices has been increasing at a very consistent pace? i am not familiar with prices in asia, but in cali at least, i do monitor local badminton stores' prices weekly and they seemed to be very consistent in price hike