any recommend racket for double player ?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by GOJILA, Jun 7, 2014.

1. GOJILA

GOJILA Regular Member

Sales Representative
    Any recommended rackets for double player? All balanced with slightly head heavy. But defenitely not head heavy racket. :D

2. decoy

decoy Regular Member

Arcsaber 10 or 11 I guess? You didn't really give any information. Could you write what racquets you like now, what you want improved, style of play ETCETERA?

*public service announcement* people need to stop saying "ekcetra" /rant

3. irwanb

irwanb Regular Member

self employed
    if u want all rounder, can go for BS12 .. u will not go wrong for Arc11.. but if ur that lil agressive, and afraid of racquet clashes, can go for VT70 ..

4. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    i think you can still get yonex armortec 900 technique. i know you are not asking for head heavy racket, but this racket is only slightly head leavy, not like the super head heavy like the z force. anyway, it's a great "balanced" racket in my opinion, because it slightly head heavy which gives you a bit of power, but if you are defending and you hold your grip a bit toward the cone, you can actually move quite quickly. that would be my go-to racket if i could afford to buy a few copies of it for tournament.