Any Review For YONEX Nanoray 900?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by guowei87, Jun 8, 2014.

1. guowei87

guowei87 New Member

Sale
    Hi Shuttle,

Do anyone here have purchase this racket and don't mind sharing of the review of this racket. I really hope that you can answer the question below:

Question:
    - How was it compare with the Z-Speed?
    - Did the Smash make any difference?
    - How was the cut smash works?

Thank you very much for your review. ;)

2. Jun Yoo

Jun Yoo New Member

I just ordered Nanoray 900 and Yonex NBG 95 online with tension of 26 lbs. It is arriving within 7 -10 business days. I am so excited and can't wait to test it out when it gets here. I played badminton since I was young and got into badminton more seriously recently. I play 3-4 hours twice a week and have 1 hour group lessons twice a week. My current racquet is Arcsaber 11 and haven't owned Z-Speed personally. The Z-Speed is head heavy racquet designed for offensive players. I am 5'8, 165 lbs and prefer control over power smash. My friend has a Yonex Voltric Force (YVF), which is head heavy racquet, and I had used his racquet a few times. The smashing power is better than Arcsaber 11 but when it comes to control it is more difficult. My coach uses Yonex Nanospeed 9900 which is discontinued by Yonex. Yonex 900 is supposed to be similar to Nanospeed 9900 with few improvements to add more power. I loved the feel and the way the head light racquet performs, so decided to get one myself. I will post a review once I get the racquet and after playing few weeks with it.