zforce 1 4u

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by John2909, Jun 11, 2014.

1. John2909

John2909 Regular Member

OFFICE WORKER
    my zforce 1 broke yesterday and im thinking of an upgrade, what are the best choices??? ztf2?? n90?? thruster k9000??? nrzs?? help pls need to buy as soon as possible. or if there are other rackets pls recommend me. thank you

ps : all I wat is smash power, (185cm, 87kg)

2. SeanLuck

SeanLuck New Member

Aerospace
    Ok , if u can handle NR Z speed . 3u g5. I got it string at 25 lbs. BG66 ultimax.

180. Mint, except for hand grip. PM me.

3. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    everything but nanoray z speed, it's not so much a head heavy racket, but everything else you've listed is good for your "smash power". in terms of racket there's not much "upgrades" when you already owned a high end yonex racket. if you change your racket, then it's because you want a different feel. if you're already used to your zforce, i say just get another zforce, or get zf2 if you want....or any other head heavy stiff racket out there. the zspeed is relatively flexible so you might need to adjust your swing a bit.

4. Legitmeister

Legitmeister Regular Member

Product Designer
    +1 to the Tk-9000. As a first gen 3UG5 Z force user the tk-9000 plays superb if not better.