User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=fiq_axis;2246960
    Me: Sumimasen, shitsumonga arimasu! (excuse me, I have questions!)

Officer: Yes?

Me: Why are 3U Flash Boost exists? In website just showed F and 5U?
    (They seems whispering in Japanese) I had no idea what were they talking about.

O : sorry, there is no 3U Arcsaber Flash Boost. We are just making F and 5U only.

Me: How come? Carsten Mogensen gave me one. Denmark Player. (He never gave it to me). Lol

O : Mogensen gave you one? Oh, if player issued, we can make any specs they wanted but he (players) must meet our requirements first. Same goes as shoes, and shirts.

Me: I see. Another question can?

O: (They laughed) Yes, what is it?

Me: Why you made 24lbs tension for Nanoray 900? As for consumer, such 24lbs is not enough even for recreational players.

O: We make the racquet tension warranty based on racquets playing style. If the racquets is for control and speed, we decided to put 19-24lbs only because itís fit to recreational player. For power such as Voltric Z Force 2 which is 28, we warranted at that because itís for pro players.

Me: I would like to suggest that please increase the tension higher. I am Yonex fan, used Yonex since 6 years old. I would like to see Yonex is in 30lbs.

O: hurm.. we will discuss it in next meeting. Thanks for your suggestions.

Me: I have another questions. ( I started to felt like I am bugging them) Lol. What is the difference of the codes?

O: Nothing. Just as the code where we are going to send them later. You can see for yourself that the racquets is in same shelf. No racism instead. All of high end racquets are produced in here.
    [/QUOTE]

1 So...why player intend to change back to their previous racket like M.Ahsan that switched back to arcFB from NR900 when Yonex is able to manufacture "custom made" rackets? Isn't that kinda weird for such player that have such achievement and ranking?

2 Oh so now that means that the code (SP, JP bla bla) are all just the same?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cycril View Post
    1 So...why player intend to change back to their previous racket like M.Ahsan that switched back to arcFB from NR900 when Yonex is able to manufacture "custom made" rackets? Isn't that kinda weird for such player that have such achievement and ranking?

1. I don't know, maybe different item material affect playing style?? (Based from what officer said to me; we can make a specific racquet based on what player's demand.)
    2. Yes. Because based on what I saw, racquets are on the same shelf but different region code only..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob3rt View Post
    Could be. But one moment I was thinking of Lin Dan and all the fuss about his mysterious black racket.
    Yes, me too. intrigued me for while. maybe VTZF2LTD too long codename?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fiq_axis View Post
    Yes, me too. intrigued me for while. maybe VTZF2LTD too long codename?
    Then it has got to be the yellow/purple LCW limited edition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob3rt View Post
    Then it has got to be the yellow/purple LCW limited edition.
    I think so.. who knows..

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should have asked him if the VTZF2LD is the same as the Lin Dan's black racquet? Just to see what his reaction is!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R20190 View Post
    You should have asked him if the VTZF2LD is the same as the Lin Dan's black racquet? Just to see what his reaction is!
    I am afraid asking too much questions. Afraid that they will assume me as a competitor's spy. :P

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2. Yes. Because based on what I saw, racquets are on the same shelf but different region code only..
    I heard that the different region codes implies different Quality Control checks. is it true?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pcll99 View Post
    I heard that the different region codes implies different Quality Control checks. is it true?
    The officer said all rackets are treated same. Every time when one step completed, the QC check will be executed. When I visited at there, there are 9 tables of workers did a QC check on the Arcsaber 9FLN shafts before sent to the paint job process.. and also, at that time, they were aiming of producing 4600 rackets.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lucky you. Did you receive any Yonex souvenirs from them?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cycril View Post

I was told that the quality of these rackets with different code are just the same,told several times already to many of the buyer and trader here,no offence to those who is trying to sell their so called JP version of yonex racket with much higher price,but it is still up to that somebody's preferences of how much they think they shud pay for what they think they got.

JP,SP,IP,tw are just the same but i m not sure about ch version because the latter always seem to give more problems and defects. Now that this guy fiq has gone to their official factory and clarified that they are all of the same quality(probably difference in just QC quality for different country) ,i hoped that this answers the doubt of the prices you have to pay for ip and jp rackets. You import yourselves,not thru their official agents like sunrise,pbsi and that;s the price you get,in this case the price doesnt indicate the level of quality you get.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's interesting that they are saying that there is no difference between the codes. I think I agree with them for racquets made in recent years, but there is one racquet that comes to mind that feels very different. The original Ti10.

I have two Ti10 (Gen1) 2U UK Code and three Ti10 (Gen1) 2U SP code, all purchased at different times. The UK versions are much more head heavy than the SP ones - to the point that I cannot play with them (as I play only doubles).

But since the inception of the 675mm racquet (roughly around the time when the Ti10 came out), I have felt no real difference between different coded racquets from Yonex. They have been quite consistent, even the strings feel the same to me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R20190 View Post
    It's interesting that they are saying that there is no difference between the codes. I think I agree with them for racquets made in recent years, but there is one racquet that comes to mind that feels very different. The original Ti10.

I have two Ti10 (Gen1) 2U UK Code and three Ti10 (Gen1) 2U SP code, all purchased at different times. The UK versions are much more head heavy than the SP ones - to the point that I cannot play with them (as I play only doubles).

But since the inception of the 675mm racquet (roughly around the time when the Ti10 came out), I have felt no real difference between different coded racquets from Yonex. They have been quite consistent, even the strings feel the same to me.
    You should play with more coded racket and maybe you will get to know that it's a norm that these rackets have different balance points for each of the racket,probably out of 10 you will get 5 with ALMOST IDENTICAL specs,balance point and so bla bla bla... but the rest 5 rackets will probably suprised you with probably lighter head or heavier head,stiffer or flexier shaft, and so on. I have came across sp coded at900p with higher bp as compared to a jp coded at900p and jp coded nano800 with lighter overall weight,but more head heavier than the sp version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On reply to both of you, maybe different batch and different date of manufactured that we compared?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Lucky you. Did you receive any Yonex souvenirs from them?
    Yes, a report book from yonex which is not sold anywhere. Lol.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyYan View Post
    You should play with more coded racket and maybe you will get to know that it's a norm that these rackets have different balance points for each of the racket,probably out of 10 you will get 5 with ALMOST IDENTICAL specs,balance point and so bla bla bla... but the rest 5 rackets will probably suprised you with probably lighter head or heavier head,stiffer or flexier shaft, and so on. I have came across sp coded at900p with higher bp as compared to a jp coded at900p and jp coded nano800 with lighter overall weight,but more head heavier than the sp version.
    I have played with lots of coded racquets, but the Ti10 sticks out as the one where UK coded ones were consistently more HH than SP coded ones. This is unusual, as a collector of Yonex racquets, I have encountered and played with most of their top-end racquets manufacturered over the past 30 odd years. Yes there are slight variations in BP due to tolerances and QC which I am aware of, but with the original Ti10, the difference is too great to be down to Yonex tolerance and QC - which in my opinion is the best of all the manufacturers.

As I also string racquets for several clubs, I get to hold many racquets and this is a fairly consistent difference in the Ti10s I've experienced.

Other racquets seems fine though. Strange.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On reply to both of you, maybe different batch and different date of manufactured that we compared?
    not possible though.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast