User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 103 to 119 of 126
  1. #103
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    sg
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiq_axis View Post
    both Mogensen and Ahsan used Arcsaber FB 3U. Because my friend owns Mogensen's FB. Plus, the officer said they will make any specs that the player wanted, as long as he/she meets the requirements that Yonex wanted.
    mogensen - 3u vtzf painted as arcfb
    ahsan - 3u arcfb
    ratchanok - 3u arcfb

  2. #104
    Regular Member Cycril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in M'sia
    Posts
    383
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giggle View Post
    mogensen - 3u vtzf painted as arcfb
    ahsan - 3u arcfb
    ratchanok - 3u arcfb
    Isn't ratchanok and BoMo all using VTZFII now?

  3. #105
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    sg
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycril View Post
    Isn't ratchanok and BoMo all using VTZFII now?
    before they used vtzf2

  4. #106
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,250
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey!!
    Thanks for your experience at the factory!!

  5. #107
    Regular Member arfandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    China, Thailand, & Indonesia
    Posts
    647
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wh won't yonex ever make 3u arcfb? The racket was received good response almost everywhere (except being too fragile). I wonder if they "hope" richer players keep buying arcfb.

  6. #108
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Pacifica, CA
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arfandy View Post
    Wh won't yonex ever make 3u arcfb? The racket was received good response almost everywhere (except being too fragile). I wonder if they "hope" richer players keep buying arcfb.
    Wasn't the whole point of the FB just to be as light as possible? What other benefit does it have over other racket?

  7. #109
    Regular Member arfandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    China, Thailand, & Indonesia
    Posts
    647
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Appearantly yonex didn't factor "durability" when their R&D came up with "lightest" racket. They shouldn't have easily tag $150/pcs for this racket since customers might be buying in wholesale. Could come up with $500/6pcs of arcfb or $900/dozen.

  8. #110
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,548
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi TS: In the first page you mention ZF2LD, when will it be fully launched in the market lin dan racket ?

  9. #111
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiq_axis View Post
    Actually it's similar like that. The colors are red, yellow, blue, green. If i'm not mistaken.
    Any idea which color belongs to SP/JP and etc?

  10. #112
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    544
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Hi TS: In the first page you mention ZF2LD, when will it be fully launched in the market lin dan racket ?
    I wished i know that. When I went to there, the material was in sealed box but printed "VTZF2/VTZF2LD".. they weren't even in production yet. As for other newly released such as ARC9FL N and VT70ETN , they were produced two or three months earlier before the release date. Maybe they just starting making VTZF2LD right now? Who knows.. its still clouded with mystery...

  11. #113
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    544
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esppy View Post
    Any idea which color belongs to SP/JP and etc?
    Nah, no idea. As the workers were really focused on that time, and we weren't allowed to speak and stay closer to them..

  12. #114
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    544
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arfandy View Post
    Appearantly yonex didn't factor "durability" when their R&D came up with "lightest" racket. They shouldn't have easily tag $150/pcs for this racket since customers might be buying in wholesale. Could come up with $500/6pcs of arcfb or $900/dozen.
    They are just highlighting the so called feather weight series..nevertheless, the arcfb still awesome racket!

  13. #115
    Regular Member Mark A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    St Helens, UK
    Posts
    4,431
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache249 View Post
    Wasn't the whole point of the FB just to be as light as possible? What other benefit does it have over other racket?
    Looks - the FB is probably Yonex's most distinctive and easily-recognizable racket in five years.

    Well, until the orange Nanoray came along.

  14. #116
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    Looks - the FB is probably Yonex's most distinctive and easily-recognizable racket in five years.

    Well, until the orange Nanoray came along.
    Would like to add "until Apacs's and Fleet's clones came along"... I got fooled a couple of times in halls thinking wow, this player knows something and then seeing a red/silver butt cap.... then I went, ah well....

  15. #117
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    544
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esppy View Post
    Would like to add "until Apacs's and Fleet's clones came along"... I got fooled a couple of times in halls thinking wow, this player knows something and then seeing a red/silver butt cap.... then I went, ah well....
    yes , yes.. me too.. when i saw a man holding the fluoro orange color, i thought ZSPD, but in the end, Z Smash. haha

  16. #118
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiq_axis View Post
    yes , yes.. me too.. when i saw a man holding the fluoro orange color, i thought ZSPD, but in the end, Z Smash. haha
    Or was it the Z Ziggler or something... LOL. Fleet really went wild with their clone of the ZSP.... the horizontal grommet line didnt line up with the grommet hole, got orange/black, purple/green, red/green combo also... like christmas man!

  17. #119
    Regular Member Mark A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    St Helens, UK
    Posts
    4,431
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esppy View Post
    Or was it the Z Ziggler or something... LOL. Fleet really went wild with their clone of the ZSP.... the horizontal grommet line didnt line up with the grommet hole, got orange/black, purple/green, red/green combo also... like christmas man!
    I thought somebody was having me on, but there really is an APACS Z Ziggler (Force (II)).

    What did they do? Throw some Scrabble tiles into a washing machine and see what came out?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •