User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 110
  1. #86
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Hi TS/bros... Most international players eg lee chong wei use Z force 2 which code , Japan code ?
    As far as I know, some members posted MA coded of LCW's ZFII, but the production of some special players will gone through discreetly like Ahsan 3U FB. They didn't reveal the players' specs but they were admitted that players used customized one.

  2. #87
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiq_axis View Post
    No, as they were very confidently told me that they had very little percentage of failures. When I was there, they used some kind of multi colored tapes to determine quality of the racket. They taped it on the lowest section of the shaft and proceed to next step..
    Something like this?

    Name:  10464134_781400881900245_4884544500377301016_n.jpg
Views: 817
Size:  42.1 KB

  3. #88
    Regular Member Cycril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in M'sia
    Posts
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esppy View Post
    Something like this?

    Name:  10464134_781400881900245_4884544500377301016_n.jpg
Views: 817
Size:  42.1 KB
    I guess no. It looked like a sticker which indicates the racket belongs to LCW

  4. #89
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycril View Post
    I guess no. It looked like a sticker which indicates the racket belongs to LCW
    Actually it's similar like that. The colors are red, yellow, blue, green. If i'm not mistaken.

  5. #90
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Viet Nam
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiq_axis View Post
    Actually it's similar like that. The colors are red, yellow, blue, green. If i'm not mistaken.
    So the one which fails QC stage will go directly to the sponsored athlete (just kdding)

  6. #91
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nthanhhai View Post
    So the one which fails QC stage will go directly to the sponsored athlete (just kdding)
    Haha, maybe. Tested for customer like us.

  7. #92
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,728
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So, there:

    Name:  21233007kz05npx5k1x5p8.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  53.7 KB

  8. #93
    Regular Member Cycril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in M'sia
    Posts
    368
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    So, there:

    Name:  21233007kz05npx5k1x5p8.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  53.7 KB
    So it seems like a more "configurable" racket with different colors to define different specs I guess

  9. #94
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,170
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Translation pls...

  10. #95
    Regular Member madcarrot2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Translation pls...
    I can translate but the chart doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Anyway.."Speed" for the purple color, "Control" for Orange....said "Need to buy Purple Color ones", "Orange color rackets are original...config??"

  11. #96
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,170
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madcarrot2007 View Post
    I can translate but the chart doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Anyway.."Speed" for the purple color, "Control" for Orange....said "Need to buy Purple Color ones", "Orange color rackets are original...config??"
    Interesting... could it be as simple as separating them as 4U for "speed" and 3U for "control"?

  12. #97
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lin Dan is getting sponsored by everybody :P

  13. #98
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name:  10525698_586682014785149_6630118010365019860_n.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  72.1 KB
    Name:  936054_586679518118732_5517930307655670661_n.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  67.5 KB

    see the VT70, interesting.

    photo: Atallah Hamanaka, Hamanaka Sports Shop.

  14. #99
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Interesting. It says "World first. Tune for 7 abilities with one racket." Left (red) is control, right (blue) is speed, and weight at the top (obviously, in English :P). The holes on both sides say "all parts" at the top, "upper parts", "lower parts" and the one at the bottom middle is "no parts".

    The way I understand it is that you can add little pieces of material to a few specific places on the frame of the racket and then string through those parts. This will alter the balance etc. and how the racket plays, I'm assuming, and doesn't break the rule about a racket not being modifiable during play, since you have to apply these parts before stringing. Would love to see how this works in more detail and how large the effect really is.

  15. #100
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nemrod View Post
    Interesting. It says "World first. Tune for 7 abilities with one racket." Left (red) is control, right (blue) is speed, and weight at the top (obviously, in English :P). The holes on both sides say "all parts" at the top, "upper parts", "lower parts" and the one at the bottom middle is "no parts".

    The way I understand it is that you can add little pieces of material to a few specific places on the frame of the racket and then string through those parts. This will alter the balance etc. and how the racket plays, I'm assuming, and doesn't break the rule about a racket not being modifiable during play, since you have to apply these parts before stringing. Would love to see how this works in more detail and how large the effect really is.
    Like the WPS system in RSL Diamond X7 series

  16. #101
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Faraway Land
    Posts
    641
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiq_axis View Post
    Not so good enough report.
    When the visit was almost over, we were given 20 minutes of Q&A sessions.

    Me: Sumimasen, shitsumonga arimasu! (excuse me, I have questions!)

    Officer: Yes?

    Me: Why are 3U Flash Boost exists? In website just showed F and 5U?
    (They seems whispering in Japanese) I had no idea what were they talking about.

    O : sorry, there is no 3U Arcsaber Flash Boost. We are just making F and 5U only.

    Me: How come? Carsten Mogensen gave me one. Denmark Player. (He never gave it to me). Lol

    O : Mogensen gave you one? Oh, if player issued, we can make any specs they wanted but he (players) must meet our requirements first. Same goes as shoes, and shirts.
    It is true that the 3u FB doesn't exists. They were whispering because they were worried that you blew their cover. If you had mogensen or ahsans racket in hand, you would know those are not FBs.... You could've blackmailed them and created a hoohah at the scene....but the secret lives for another day....

  17. #102
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raksasa.gorgon View Post
    It is true that the 3u FB doesn't exists. They were whispering because they were worried that you blew their cover. If you had mogensen or ahsans racket in hand, you would know those are not FBs.... You could've blackmailed them and created a hoohah at the scene....but the secret lives for another day....
    both Mogensen and Ahsan used Arcsaber FB 3U. Because my friend owns Mogensen's FB. Plus, the officer said they will make any specs that the player wanted, as long as he/she meets the requirements that Yonex wanted.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •