Voltric iForce Genuine/manufacturing error?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Priore, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Priore

Priore Regular Member

-
    Hi guys, so i bought a Voltric iforce and it came in today (from sunriseclick.com) and what caught me off guard was the grommet pattern. As you can see from the image below, the grommet seems to be a little uneven in the alignment. Is this meant to be? IMG-20140616-WA0015.jpg

I have also attached the following pictures of the serial and the tension guide as well as weight (5U) and grip size are a little blurry (they are not stickers).

A little expert opinion on authenticity and condition of this new racket would help me a whole lot! Thanks!! IMG-20140616-WA0016.jpg IMG-20140616-WA0017.jpg IMG-20140616-WA0018.jpg

2. visor

visor Regular Member

Just go to any legit store and check out their stock.

IIRC they're designed staggered that way for material strength so that the extra holes are not too close to each other.

3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    those offset holes are there so the mains don't block the cross string holes when stringing. it also means that the main/cross strings aren't rubbing against each other providing probably negligible reduction in string wear in that area.