Good Idea for a badminton bag?

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by calvinlgoh, Mar 17, 2004.

1. calvinlgoh

calvinlgoh Regular Member

Student
    What do you think? How many of you like it? I am a fan of nike products and thought that this should be a great badminton bag. Holds more rackets than I'll ever need and has space for tonnes of other stuffs. With that said... i feel that its a little expensive compared to other brands. I almost get 2 Yonex bags. Do these large tennis bags wear out easily. I've read an old thread that really has contradicting answers. What about the newer bags such as 624, 312...

BTW... i realized that badmintonalley.com is selling yonex tennis bags under its bag section as well. Bags such as 624 and such are really under tennis bags in yonex's site.

Nike bag

thanks

calvin

Attached Files:

2. Dill

Dill Regular Member

Lazy git (my coach can verify this)
    Very nice but will get dirty easily and will lose that just out of the wrapper look quickly becasue of it

3. calvinlgoh

Student
    thats exactly what i was thinking... sigh... i'll still have to think hard about it coz i really like it...heheh... probably end up buying it and regretting later...(when its brown instead of white):D :D

calvin

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    badminton bag. that's personal preference. as long as it hold the items you need, you can pick any bag. if you like Nike or its looks. then i'd say go for it.

5. calvinlgoh

Student
    HAHAHAH:D

So much for will power..... I just put in an order for the bag:D :D

Finally concluded that I might as well get a bag that I like. After all, its a bag and as kwun says, as long as it fits...

Oh well... will update pictures when I get it... hopefully by saturday if not monday

:D :D :D ... can't wait..

calvin

6. chhayalak

chhayalak Regular Member

Poor University Student
    Laugh,

If it is a good bag why shoudl you worry about it getting dirty? If you are a season badminton player you should be lugging dirty bags all over... unless you are someone more about image:>

Which a lot of people are... i usually dont carry my bags with me.. i just leave it my locker and carry my racquet only when i go on the court.

7. calvinlgoh

Student
    No... I am a professional badminton player and only care about my game...hehehe...:D i wish...

i know it does not matter if the bag is dirty or not as it will still hold the same amount of stuffs, but I like my stuff neat and clean. Oh well.. if it gets dirty, Ill just have to clean it...

calvin:cool:

8. calvinlgoh

Student
    Oh Well.... An Update....

The bag came and I found out the hard way that the bag was WAY WAY too big for me.... I put 3 rackets in with their original cover and everything else I needed to bring to the club and the bag still looked like its empty...:mad: :mad: ...

Oh well... it nice but its too much of a tennis bag...;) if you know what i mean....

I returned it and got the Yonex 624...(black and red) and really like it...

I recommned it to anyone who does not have too many rackets but need space for stuff when they go to the club....

Its just the right size...:D :D :D ... will post some pics soon...

Calvin

9. woop.

woop. Regular Member

Just got the Yonex 724 today. Also an excellent bag. Plenty of room for racquets plus a number of other compartments so there is plenty of space for towels, shoes, drinks and a smaller pocket ideal for your keys and wallet. Nice bag.

10. calvinlgoh

Student
    Ive never seen the 724...only 720... are they similar??
    Post a pic when you can :)

calvin