User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kbase View Post
    Hi all !

I learned the proper techniques through regular coaching. But I am not able to apply those techniques because my mind always concentrates to win rallies rather than proper playing. I play well but still not playing to full potential as I am not able to apply in mind and then transform those to the game. Please guide as how to focus learned techniques in mind and apply during the course of the game.

Thanks
    one word: practice. as you continue to practice those techniques over and over again, soon your body will execute those things you've learned without you "thinking" about it. just like footwork, it's not normal to some people, like me, but with much practice, you will "automatically" execute what you learn without you forcing yourself to think about it, which will allow you more brain power to focus on games and strategies and stuff

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Not applying techniques during rallies

Quote Originally Posted by gundamzaku View Post
    one word: practice. as you continue to practice those techniques over and over again, soon your body will execute those things you've learned without you "thinking" about it. just like footwork, it's not normal to some people, like me, but with much practice, you will "automatically" execute what you learn without you forcing yourself to think about it, which will allow you more brain power to focus on games and strategies and stuff
    Muscle memory
    Last edited by Exert; 06-25-2014 at 02:10 PM. Reason: quote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2