Li Ning N80 fake or not?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by FlyingDutch, Jun 26, 2014.

1. FlyingDutch

FlyingDutch Regular Member

Student
    I just bought this Racket second hand and would like to know wether you guys think its genuine or not. Iam not too sure about it. Ignore the hidious string job, focus on the li ning logo at the t-piece and shaft, and please tell me what you think.

The counterfeit check didnt work for me with any browser so maybe someone could check it for me.
    Sticker Code is 2910 1628 8611 5183 and the shaft codes are 37153TDA4310 and on the other side KLO S2

Photos are in my dropbox

What is strange to me, is the colour of the Li Ning Logo. It is black instead of white (Li Ning website and german shop's that definately sell genuine stuff), but for example on the directbadminton (uk) website it is black as well (they do sell genuine stuff).

Maybe it is just a older production date with a scratched and repainted li ning logo :rolleyes:
    Anyway,
    Thanks in advance.

(Gonna check it with a teammates n 80 next to it this evening)

2. FlyingDutch

FlyingDutch Regular Member

Student
    Well, i just compared it to a genuine N80 during my training session and it's obvious now. I just bought a Fake. Shaft-Cap too long, print on the head appears to be double printed at some points and the cap it self has another "design". But i have to say it is quite hard to spot when you dont have anything to compare.
    At least i got my money back :cool: