User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by whacker
    There's more to the Nike SHOX than you think

shox are very good for stability becasue the SHOX columns are place on the very edge of the shoes and they are very firm (better than any other cushioning), and the inside SHOX columns are scored and curved, so it's very hard to roll your ankles

There's no doubt that high end basketball shoes also have some good method to prevent injury.

However, I still prefer badminton shoes over basketball ones:

1. badminton shoes are generally lighter

2. High end basketball shoes are more expensive. Here in my local area, top yonex shoes are around $80, while the top model basketball shoes could easily go up to $120-$200.

Therefore, let's say high end badminton shoes and basketball shoes both perform well, and are safe to wear, base on the issues above, i still pick badminton shoes. Never have to metion, lower end basketball shoes w/o certain features, could be very dangerous in badminton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ethan, the multicourt iv is available at nike park branches. i dont think stadium branches offer these. im sure nike park at galleria has them. i doubt you'll find good stock at nike rufino. they have mostly old stuff.

personally, the difference in weight is the biggest advantage in getting indoor court shoes instead of bball shoes. it lets you move quickly and lightly on the court better than wearing clunky and big basketball shoes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ever considered Nike Presto? I play with these and it's nice and I'm not sure why. I used to play with Yonex shoes and I get blisters all the times but with these shoes I hardly get any. I lace up pretty loose and these shoes are pretty soft flimsy. That's 2 very bad things, on paper at least, but in pratical these 2 factors do not seem detrimental. Try it to believe it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Party2DMax
    Ever considered Nike Presto? I play with these and it's nice and I'm not sure why. I used to play with Yonex shoes and I get blisters all the times but with these shoes I hardly get any. I lace up pretty loose and these shoes are pretty soft flimsy. That's 2 very bad things, on paper at least, but in pratical these 2 factors do not seem detrimental. Try it to believe it.
    they look good for jumpsmashing but i think it has poor lateral support and sole is too thick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2