Intermediate/advance badminton player required - £60 a day paid to play (uk)

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Sports Research, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Sports Research

Sports Research New Member

Director
    Hello,

We are a Sports research company looking for a fit and able intermediate/advance player to play shots, below is all the relevant information:

Location - Guildford UK
    Time - 9 - 5pm
    Dates - August 5th to 11th and then August 23rd to Sep 1st

Essential -
    Fitness
    Injury free
    Good command of a badminton racket
    Good ability to produce high speed smash
    Commitment to the dates and times
    Good stamina and endurance

While the above are essential quantities, below are desirable but not necessarily essential requirements:

Player would be able to speak an Asian language as well as English i.e Mandarin, Malaysian, Japanese or Korean.

In return we will pay £60 a day for participation, to find out more please respond to this advert with your phone number and one of our representatives will be in touch with you.

Thanks
    Sports Research

2. amleto

amleto Regular Member

you're basically looking for a junior or unemployed person, then. Out of curiosity, how many hours of play required in the day?

3. Sports Research

Director
    Hi thanks for replying. We are on court testing around 8 hours a day, but this will not involve constant play because after every shot we have to review the results we gauge and then go again. So i would imagine the physical time on court actually hitting is probably 4-5 hours a day including a 45 minute rest break. Let me know if you are interested?

4. Nova89

Nova89 Regular Member

Aw man! I would love the idea of this try out. I wish I was in UK right now. I can deliver very powerful smashes that will deform shuttle with super fast acceleration. I can intercept returns quick and early in front court. Qualities and tecniques that I would love to demonstrate and get paid for lol.

5. Sports Research

Director
    If your in the UK in the next few weeks or know someone in the UK that might be interested then please do let me know.

Thanks

6. exalted

exalted Regular Member

Marketing
    Such an interesting proposition. Are you able to divulge why you are getting this data? I fit the requirements to the tee (including speaking Chinese)...I just live in New Hampshire, US. :(((

7. Sports Research

Director
    Unfortunately I cant divulge the exact purpose of the research on a forum but certainly the chosen participant would be told precisely what were doing and why. Its a shame everybody that is interested is not in the UK...lol

8. EvilChap

EvilChap Regular Member

Are you still looking for people? Would we need to stay for the duration, or would a day or two be useful for you?

9. *___*

*___* Regular Member

You'd be better off contacting clubs around the Guildford area than asking on here. Sure there would be numerous students who meet the criteria, maybe not the Asian speaking aspect though.