Need help identifying Yonex Z-Slash

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Bartjeyayo, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Bartjeyayo

Bartjeyayo Regular Member

Network Engineer
    Ok, hey guys.
    After like years of playing badminton i decided to get a decent upgrade for my Yonex Delta. After reading alot of stories i though going for the Z-Slash was the perfect opportunity. Luckily i saw a new zslash from a seller who claims he bought them from a bankrupt company. He was selling this racket for 75 euro and we made an agreement for just 50 euro. Now that i got the racket i am starting to read about fake ones out there.
    I'm worried mine might be not original so i'm asking you guys a favor to check it for me.

image.jpg

thanks alot in advanced and i hope i have not made a stupid (beginners)fault.

2. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    The most obvious and worst fake ever.

3. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    it is a very obvious fakes.. ask for a refund

4. Bartjeyayo

Bartjeyayo Regular Member

Network Engineer
    Thank you very much for your respons guys. I will contact the seller, but im afraid he will not take it back. He also selling alot of ArcSaber10.

So if you're dutch and looking for a badminton racket on "marktplaats.nl", better watch out for a seller called Loman!

5. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

The adverts have been removed (by himself probably) but the google cache still has them. One thing to look out for is the tag hanging on it. This one is only found on genuine rackets sold in China (######CH instead of ######JP) but often used for fake rackets as well, probably because they also come from China ...

$_82.JPG

JP stands for Japan and they don't even use ArcSaber bags over there (this is a random picture to show of the bag, the racket of course is an ArcSaber 11). That is if yours came with the normal ArcSaber bag, there is no bag in the marktplaats listing ...

[​IMG]

Here is the normal bag from another marktplaats listing:
    $_85.JPG

#5 demolidor, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014