Yonex Voltric I force

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by shmarbles, Jul 30, 2014.

1. shmarbles

shmarbles Regular Member

I am just beginning to play a bit more seriously, I do not feel i know enough to go out and justify buying like a super high end racket. I was just wondering how this racket would suit with me.

I am about 200 pounds, Athletic build play style i would would be more power than drop shot or palcement shots. As for what i have used ive been using the ti10 and the ti5. Was wondering how the voltric i force will compare, and if it would be a decent match for me what do you guys think. I have heard that this racket was made for females. please pardon me if that was incorrect but just going by what i heard please give me some feed back thanks.

2. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

1) Welcome.
    2) It is a great all around racquet as it is lighter and head heavy. You might feel it is more even balanced. I really like it as it is good for both offensive shot and control play. However, the smaller head size will be a draw back for returning smash.

3. shmarbles

shmarbles Regular Member

Thank you for that reply. I am eagerly looking forward to trying this racket. I was just looking at arcsabers as well but i figured that i should try a head heavy racket.

4. shadowdragonz

shadowdragonz Regular Member

Agile Coach
    Hi,

If you can demo rackets at your local badminton gym, I would definitely recommend trying out some of the other Voltric rackets as well. One thing that will be helpful for you would be to try out the different flexes from the rackets. I would refer to this thread (Shaft Stiffness / Flexibility) for clarity on it. You may find that another racket would be more beneficial for your play style / preference.

Cheers,

5. shmarbles

shmarbles Regular Member

I kinda jumped the gun on this one, but ill try it from what i feel of it so far, i think i will like it more than the ti series that im using currently.