reasonable racket within the £50-£75 bracket!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Hague1982, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Hague1982

Hague1982 New Member

I'm after replacing my old en badminton ultra carbon racket which I've had for some time now and ice as wondering if there's any recommendations of your favorite rackets in the above price range? I kind of like the look of the victor fighter series and the ashaway 6 hex, as well as the 7. Also I like the apacs tantrum light and the lethal 100 racket.

Any help would be great

2. PinkDawg

PinkDawg Regular Member

You need to help us too! please tell us about your play style, preferred discipline, etc. so we can help you better! (from the stickied thread)

3. Hague1982

Hague1982 New Member

Sorry Hague does rhyme with vague!

I probably say I prefer playing defensively rather than being the main aggressor. I'm looking for a racket that has more control rather just power.

4. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

If you are more to control. Give ARC7 a try. It's awesome. :)

5. ahcash

ahcash Regular Member

Yonex ArcSaber series are in the "Control" category, My personal favorite is ArcSaber 11. However, with a bracket of USD$85 - USD$125, you can probably opt for a used one.

6. esa490

esa490 Regular Member

Apacs tantrum 200 is in your price range. It is an excellent responsive racket. Just look it up on eBay. Or you could look into the rkep range of rackets, although they are about 100 to 119 USD.

7. esa490

esa490 Regular Member

You can also get the apacs virtuoso performance, also a good racket (mid stiff slightly head heavy, but extremely aerodynamic). The frame is also very stable but not as stable as the t200.