UT - Austin tourney

Discussion in 'USA West' started by dingolphie, Mar 25, 2004.

1. dingolphie

dingolphie Regular Member

IT Manager
    Any BFers coming for the tournament in Austin (texas) this April 2, 3??

2. ruth1

ruth1 Regular Member

Student Athlete
    I am!

:cool:

are you going to be there?

___edited part____

Kiran! I just read your other posts and figured out it was you :rolleyes:

what a sneak!

Well, since we're playing together I know you'll be there. We'll win too. Too bad your missed the regional champs. It was great. Some of the guys from Louisiana, Dallas, and Houston asked for you. Looks like they were impressed by your great skills and want to beat you. I got first in singles and second in doubles. The awards were awesome too. Very expensive. Looking at the singles draw you probably would've gone far too. There were some good guys though from Florida that were pretty tough. I played a pickup game of singles with one of them and he wiped the floor with me. But I think you could've beat him :)

Anyway, I assume you signed up already for the Austin tournament. For anyone who's interested in going you access the online entry form through UT Austin's webpage. I'm not sure about their webaddress but just type in "UT Badminton" in yahoo search and it should be the first page that comes up. The deadline to sign up was yesterday, but they're usually pretty lax in their entries and you may still be able to sign up.

#2 ruth1, Mar 29, 2004
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2004
  3. dingolphie

dingolphie Regular Member

IT Manager
    :-D i sure hope we do :-D
    it sucks missing a tournament cos of work
    couldnt make the barbecue at mike's either. Did you guys make it back in time?
    i did the entry, but i didnt get any confirmation saying that the entry has been done or anything.. dont they send any email out??

4. ruth1

ruth1 Regular Member

Student Athlete
    apparently not. i felt the same way though. i was wondering if it even went through. i'm assuming it did. i'm crossing my fingers there are no bugs in their entry program.

see you at practice tomorrow.