At700 1st gen grommet

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by T.O.P, Aug 21, 2014.

1. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

Anyone can help here?

I've a AT700 1st gen... Since it's a old racket. the grommets on frame cannot b use anymore... I need to change new grommets for my AT700 1st gen.

But the problem is I can't find AT700 1st gen grommets at any online source..anyone here can get me a pack of full set AT700 grommet ?

PS.: The grommet on upper part of racket.. seems a little rectangle shape grommet.:crying: Definitely not single grommet in circle shape.

2. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

3. DarthHowie

DarthHowie Regular Member

Software Developer & Assistant Coach @ GBC
    [MENTION=108095]T.O.P[/MENTION] - MusclePower100's link is correct. It's the complete set of grommets for the AT700. I ordered this set from MBS and that specific grommet is included. MBS has a habit of not updating their images for the Yonex grommet sets. They reuse the same photo mostly.

4. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

[MENTION=2950]DarthHowie[/MENTION] seriously ? I judge with that pic shows. So i thought it's not included. Wow...that's great...thanks for your info.. but it can b use for AT700 1st gen ?

5. DarthHowie

DarthHowie Regular Member

Software Developer & Assistant Coach @ GBC
    That grommet is used for shared holes and it should fit regardless of generation. The Armortec 800s and 900s all use the same grommet as well. You could probably get away with order thoses sets as well.

I bought these grommets actually to replace the ones used for the shared holes used on the Panda Power rackets. It's a shame yonex just doesn't sell only this grommet in bulk, otherwise i'd order 500 of them. They are well designed and well thought out. Very similar to the old Muscle Power 99 grommets.

6. T.O.P

T.O.P Regular Member

As i know it can be fit to ti10 n MP series racket for that T grommets. Too bad can't get in bulk for that. Worries about one day Yonex stop production of this type of grommets and my AT700 1st gen gonna die soon.