Badminton Coaching for All Level and Ages

Discussion in 'Coaching Forum' started by jason87, May 18, 2014.

1. jason87

jason87 Regular Member

Badminton coach
    1-1 training for all levels

Hi all,A little background of myself, started playing badminton at the age of 8 years old, joined national youth team in the age of 14 years old and was part of the Commonwealth Junior Squad held in Australia. After completion of Sec 4 education when on to become a full time professional player. Took part in numerous international and local tournaments and obtain results such as National open doubles runners up, Australia Junior men's doubles and mixed doubles champion,Singapore Asian satellite semi finalist, Thailand satellite and Vietnam satellite quarter finalist. After retirement went on to coaching full time and coached in Monfort Sec, Amk Sec, Townsville pri, boonlay pri and also woodlands Ring sec sch. Took pride in badminton coaching and making sure the training will be cater specially to individual ability and interest. Currently I have empty slots available daily (weekdays) from 7-10pm. Do drop me a msg @ 91834916 or email me @ yansen87@yahoo.com.sg.Charges and rates will be disclose upon request. Thanks!!

2. jason87

jason87 Regular Member

Badminton coach
    Hi all,

A little background of myself, started playing badminton at the age of 8 years old, joined national youth team in the age of 14 years old and was part of the Commonwealth Junior Squad held in Australia. After completion of Sec 4 education when on to become a full time professional player.

Took part in numerous international and local tournaments and obtain results such as National open doubles runners up, Australia Junior men's doubles and mixed doubles champion,Singapore Asian satellite semi finalist, Thailand satellite and Vietnam satellite quarter finalist.

After retirement went on to coaching full time and coached in Monfort Sec, Amk Sec, Townsville pri, boonlay pri and also woodlands Ring sec sch. Took pride in badminton coaching and making sure the training will be cater specially to individual ability and interest.

Currently I have empty slots available daily (weekdays) from 7-10pm. Do drop me a msg @ 91834916 or email me @ yansen87@yahoo.com.sg.

Charges and rates will be disclose upon request. Thanks!!

3. jason87

jason87 Regular Member

Badminton coach
    Hi all,

A little background of myself, started playing badminton at the age of 8 years old, joined national youth team in the age of 14 years old and was part of the Commonwealth Junior Squad held in Australia. After completion of Sec 4 education when on to become a full time professional player.

Took part in numerous international and local tournaments and obtain results such as National open doubles runners up, Australia Junior men's doubles and mixed doubles champion,Singapore Asian satellite semi finalist, Thailand satellite and Vietnam satellite quarter finalist.

After retirement went on to coaching full time and coached in Monfort Sec, Amk Sec, Townsville pri, boonlay pri and also woodlands Ring sec sch. Took pride in badminton coaching and making sure the training will be cater specially to individual ability and interest.

Currently I have empty slots available daily (weekdays) from 7-10pm. Do drop me a msg @ 91834916 or email me @ yansen87@yahoo.com.sg

Charges and rates will be disclose upon request. Thanks!!

4. jason87

jason87 Regular Member

Badminton coach
  5. jason87

jason87 Regular Member

Badminton coach
    Hi All,

Looking for individual or group training? Call now before 30 Sept for Special Promo.

91834916/Jason:D

6. mlee2202

mlee2202 Regular Member

Hi Jason,may I know where are you based at?