badminton at frontier cc every Wednesday 8 pm to 10

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by qingshun, Sep 10, 2014.

1. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

Hi all,
    I am starting a group every wed from 17 Sep 14 onwards at Jurong point frontier Community centre playing from 8 pm to 10pm.

Maximum 7 players at 8 dollars each and I am using Yonex As 50 shuttle's for the games.

Kindly msg me at 91832543 to confirm slots from next week.
    Mid begginers to intermediate feel free to join us. All genders and all ages are welcome

Advance players are welcome to play at other 2 courts as I am on good terms with the organizers.

WHILE SLOTS LAST.. wish everyone having a great game... Cheers

2. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

There is still slot for next wed game, come join us for a game. :)

3. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

Require 3 more players for the game. Come sign up via msg at 91832543

4. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

24 Sep 14 onwards at Jurong point frontier Community centre playing from 8 pm to 10pm.

Maximum 7 players at 8 dollars each and I am using*Yonex*As 50 shuttle's for the games.

Mid begginers to mid intermediate feel free to join us. All genders and all ages are welcome

High intermediate to mid Advance players are welcome to play at other 2 courts as I am on good terms with the organizers.

5. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

24 Sep 14 onwards at Jurong point frontier Community centre playing from 8 pm to 10pm.

Maximum 7 players at 8 dollars each and I am using*Yonex*As 50 shuttle's for the games.

Kindly msg me at 91832543 to confirm slots from next week.Mid begginers to mid intermediate feel free to join us. All genders and all ages are welcome

4 more slot for mid beginner to low intermediate

High intermediate to mid Advance players are welcome to play at other 2 courts as I am on good terms with the organizers.WHILE SLOTS LAST.. wish everyone having a great game... CheersReply***

6. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

Kindly msg me at 91832543 to confirm slots from next week.Mid begginers to mid intermediate feel free to join us. All genders and all ages are welcome

High intermediate to mid Advance players are welcome to play at other 2 courts as I am on good terms with the organizers.WHILE SLOTS LAST.. wish everyone having a great game... CheersReply***

7. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

24 Sep 14 onwards at Jurong point frontier Community centre playing from 8 pm to 10pm.Maximum 7 players at 8 dollars each and I am using*Yonex*As 50 shuttle's for the games.

Kindly msg me at 91832543 to confirm slots from next week.Mid begginers to mid intermediate feel free to join us.

All genders and all ages are welcome

*High intermediate to mid Advance players are welcome to play at other 2 courts as I am on good terms with the organizers

.WHILE SLOTS LAST.. wish everyone having a great game... Cheers

8. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

01-OCT- 14 onwards at Jurong point frontier Community centre playing from 8 pm to 10pm.Maximum 7 players at 8 dollars each and I am using*Yonex*As 50 shuttle's for the games.

Kindly msg me at 91832543 to confirm slots from next week.Mid begginers to mid intermediate feel free to join us.

*High intermediate to mid Advance players are welcome to play at other 2 courts as I am on good terms with the organizers

9. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

01-OCT- 14 onwards at Jurong point frontier Community centre playing from 8 pm to 10pm.Maximum 7 players at 8 dollars each and I am using*Yonex*As 50 shuttle's for the games.

*10 slots forHigh intermediate to mid Advance players are welcome to play at other 2 courts as I am on good terms with the organizers

10. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

8 oct 14 onwards every wednesday at Jurong point frontier Community centre playing from 8 pm to 10pm.

Maximum 7 players at 8 dollars each and I am using*Yonex*As 50 shuttle's for the games.Kindly msg me at 91832543 to confirm slots from next week.

Mid begginers to mid intermediate feel free to join us. All genders and all ages are welcome4 more slot for mid beginner to low intermediate

High intermediate to mid Advance players are welcome to play at other 2 courts as I am on good terms with the organizers.WHILE SLOTS LAST.. wish everyone having a great game... Cheers

11. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

15oct 14 onwards every wednesday at Jurong point frontier Community centre playing from 8 pm to 10pm.

Maximum 7 players at 8 dollars each and I am using*Yonex*As 50 shuttle's for the games.Kindly msg me at 91832543 to confirm slots from next week.

Mid begginers to mid intermediate feel free to join us. All genders and all ages are welcome

4more slot for mid beginner to low intermediate
    MID intermediate to mid Advance players are welcome to play at other 2 courts as I am on good terms with the organizers.

12. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

15oct 14 onwards every wednesday at Jurong point frontier Community centre playing from 8 pm to 10pm.Maximum 7 players at 8 dollars each and I am using*Yonex*As 50 shuttle's for the games.

4more slot for mid beginner to low intermediateMID intermediate to mid Advance players are welcome to play at other 2 courts as I am on good terms with the organizer.

13. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

badminton in the west at frontier cc every wednesday from 8 pm to 10pm

12 nov 14 onwards every wednesday at Jurong point frontier Community centre playing from 8 pm to 10pm on court 3.

Maximum 7 players at 7 dollars each and I am using Yonex As 30 shuttle's for the games.Kindly msg me at 91832543 to confirm slots from next week.

Mid begginers to mid intermediate feel free to join us. All genders and all ages are welcome5 more slot for mid beginner to low intermediate

High intermediate to mid Advance players are welcome to play at other 2 courts as I am on good terms with the organizers.
    WHILE SLOTS LAST..
    Hope everyone have a great game... Cheers

14. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

03 dec 14 onwards every wednesday at Jurong point frontier Community centre playing from 8 pm to 10pm on court 3.

Maximum 7 players at 7 dollars each and I am using rsl supreme shuttle's for the games.

Kindly msg me at 91832543 to confirm slots from next week.Mid begginers to high intermediate feel free to join us.

1 more slot for mid beginner to low intermediate

8 more slots for High intermediate to mid Advance players are welcome to play at other 2 courts
    WHILE SLOTS LAST.

.Hope everyone have a great game... Cheers

15. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

10 dec 14 onwards every wednesday at Jurong point frontier Community centre playing from 8 pm to 10pm on*court*3.

Maximum 7 players per court at 7 dollars each and I am using rsl supreme shuttle's for the games.

Mid begginers to high intermediate feel free to join us.All genders and all ages are welcome

1 more slot for mid beginner to low intermediate

5 more slots for High intermediate to mid Advance players are welcome to play at other 2 courts

WHILE SLOTS LAST..Hope everyone have a great game... Cheers

16. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

every wed atJurong point frontier Community centre playing from 8 pm to 10pm*2 courts

17 dec 14 onwards every wednesday at Jurong point frontier Community centre playing from 8 pm to 10pm*for 2 courts

Maximum 7 players per court at 7 dollars each and I am using rsl supreme shuttle's for the games.

Mid begginers to high intermediate feel free to join us.

7 more slot for mid beginner to high intermediate

17. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

looking for intermediate players at jurong point frontier Cc

Wednesday 11 Mar 15 Timing 8 pm to 10 pm court 1 and 2
    Max 14 players for 2 courts
    Shuttle used either rsl supreme or YONEX as 50
    Price per player at 8 dollars

Msg me at 91832543 to confirm Ur slots as I am not bring able to answer Ur calls.

18. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

Wednesday 11 Mar 15 Timing 8 pm to 10 pm at jurong point frontier cc

Wednesday 11 Mar 15 Timing 8 pm to 10 pm court 2 and 3

Max*15*players for 2 courts

Mid Beginners to low intermediate are Welcome. Players of both genders and all ages are welcome

Shuttle used either rsl supreme or*YONEX*as 50

Price per player at 8 dollars

Msg me at 91832543 to confirm Ur slots as I am not bring able to answer Ur calls.

19. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

18 mar 15 wed badminton at frontier Cc Level 4 from 8 pm to 10 pm

18 mar 15 wed badminton at frontier Cc Level 4 from 8 pm to 10 pm

Msg 91832543 for more information
    Shuttle use YONEX as 50 or rsl supreme
    Pricing 8 a pax

20. qingshun

qingshun Regular Member

25 mar 15 wed badminton at*frontier*Cc Level 4 from 8 pm to 10 pm

25 mar 15 wed badminton at*frontier*Cc Level 4 from 8 pm to 10 pm

Msg 91832543 for more information
    *Shuttle use YONEX as 50 or rsl supreme
    *Pricing 8 a pax
    We cater 2 courts for mid begginers to mid intermediates and 1 courts for high intermediates and above