Yonex Nanospeed Excel

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by WhiteFeathr, Sep 13, 2014.

1. WhiteFeathr

WhiteFeathr Regular Member

Hi, i just bought a yonex nanospeed excel and would like to know if there are anybody using the same racquet and share their thoughts on the performance of the racket. Thnx

2. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    i bought it for around $60USD because i missed my old yonex rackets with a graphite shaft and an aluminum frame. the racket is horrible in the sense that it doesn't communicate well. the vibration isn't distinct enough to get its way up the handle. the hitting feels dull even with thin strings. the head shape is ugly to me. i thought it would reshape itself after stringing but nope, it's a semi iso-oval shape. playing with this racket feels like i'm wearing a glove when i play that i feel nothing. i see myself hitting the shuttle but i don't feel it. literally takes all the fun out of playing badminton.

3. sayshh

sayshh Regular Member

Having already bought the racket I think you should just use it and see if it suits your play. Its a good racket if you are happy with it. Most importantly have fun playing.. :)