hey jonas!

Discussion in 'Jonas Rasmussen Forum' started by greenrulex, Mar 30, 2004.

1. greenrulex

greenrulex Regular Member

student
    hey jonas, nice meeting you here...i don't know if you have forgotten...but during the Singapore Open last year...round 3 i think..you and thomas laybourne sat in front of a girl..that was me..yea..i know this is kinda lame..but i tink it is kinda cool that we have met "indirectly"...congrats for your World Championships win and good luck for your Korea Open! :) Could I ask you something..u see..i am 15 n in the regional team..i plan to join my country's national team..at least by 17..do you tink it is possible? but i tink i am rather inconsistent...one day i can lobe the next day i cannot...it's like that for all strokes...yea..could you give me some advice on how to improve myself? from your own personal experience? and could you advice me on what shots to use during a game...for doubles and singles? i noe this is a lot..but i would really appreciate your advice...sory for taking your time and thanks! :)

2. greenrulex

greenrulex Regular Member

student
    :D hey jonas, nice meeting you here...i don't know if you have forgotten...but during the Singapore Open last year...round 3 i think..you and thomas laybourne sat in front of a girl..that was me..yea..i know this is kinda lame..but i tink it is kinda cool that we have met "indirectly"...congrats for your World Championships win and good luck for your Korea Open! Could I ask you something..u see..i am 15 n in the regional team..i plan to join my country's national team..at least by 17..do you tink it is possible? but i tink i am rather inconsistent...one day i can lobe the next day i cannot...it's like that for all strokes...yea..could you give me some advice on how to improve myself? from your own personal experience? and could you advice me on what shots to use during a game...for doubles and singles? i noe this is a lot..but i would really appreciate your advice...sory for taking your time and thanks!