looking for singles in CHIANG MAI

Discussion in 'Thailand' started by DeeMa, Sep 20, 2014.

1. DeeMa

DeeMa New Member

Hello dear members! I'm looking for some extra games\practice. I play 4 times a week (2 times I play doubles games in our small club at Chang Phuak stadium + in this month I started taking extra trainings from a professional coach). But I still need more games. I can play at any day\any time, except Tue and Fri. Honestly I don't know know how to say about my level but I hope it's better than average. The main point is that I want to grow (and I do grow) and I'm a real badminton fan. I'm 26 yo, 172 cm 63 kilo, fast and fit. Hope to hear from someone. Cheers.

2. DeeMa

DeeMa New Member

Ok I found one guy for now, will see how it goes. We play doubles too if someone wants.

3. Snowlait

Snowlait Regular Member

Hey DeeMa,

Not sure if you´re still there after a year, but here goes nothing :)

I´m a player/coach from Europe (Estonia) and coming to Chiang Mai in Nov for at least 3 weeks, also looking for singles/doubles/exercises :) I guess once the time gets closer I know where I´ll stay so I can perhaps join you then - depends on the accommodation :)

Best regards,
    Raimo

4. DeeMa

DeeMa New Member

Hi Raimo,

You are welcome to join the club, there is a facebook page where you can find court location https://www.facebook.com/groups/631388276900921/

There are games every week on Tuesdays and Fridays start at 2 p.m.
    Different level of players including ladies so you can find the game that suits you. Up to 14 players come there every week but nowadays not so many because many people just left the country.

good luck