MX-90 = What Yonex Counterpart?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Cookz, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Cookz

Cookz Regular Member

Hi everyone, Earlier this week i broke my AT 900T, and i'm looking for a replacement. I've also got an MX90 which i do enjoy using, but i was just curious if anyone could give me some input on a Yonex racket that plays more or less the same way.
    Thanks

2. Mendell

Mendell Regular Member

None?
    Even your AT900 has no equivalent in Yonex current line-up.

3. kcl31

kcl31 Regular Member

I have both MX90 4u and AT900T 3u&4u. It seems really hard to find some current yonex rackets close two these two rackets...

For 900T, the closest could be AT800DE but which is harder to find. NRZ or VT70ETN could be potential solutions but the feeling will be different.

For MX90, the closest could be a 3u MP99, which is also hard to find. Arc8dx or Arc11 could be potential solutions but they are both softer than the mx90.

4. goku999

goku999 Regular Member

Professional
    I currently use a 3u MP99 and a 3u MX90, both of which are excellent rackets but have only used the MX90 a few times. They are very close the MX90 being stiffer and more aerodynamic than the MP99. Both are about the same head-heaviness but the MX90 comes up with more power and swing speed.