Compare Armortec 900 Technique with Voltric Z-Force II

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Husky, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Husky

Husky Regular Member

I'm an advanced-standard singles and doubles player, i've been out of the game for 2 years because of a biceps tendonitis injury. I play with an Armortec 900 Technique (3U/G4 with BG65Ti strings at 25 lbs). Before my injury I was an attacking singles player, with a game built around a huge left handed smash and tight netplay, with a game that focused on accurate shotmaking because I wasn't the fastest guy around the court. I found the Technique to be just about perfect in all respects, and hadn't the inclination to upgrade. However, they've stopped making it and i've only got one of them now. I tried the Power, and i felt more comfortable with the Technique version, i felt it was more stable, and i reckon i could hit harder with the Technique, strangely enough.

I wouldn't be messing with perfection - i resisted the urge of getting the ArcSaber Z-Slash when it came out just before my injury - but for the fact they don't make the Technique any more. Also, I'm trying to change my game, because the injury problem i don't want to be hitting huge smashes every single point. I would be really grateful therefore if any of you felt the urge to write a comprehensive comparison of the Z-Force II and the 900 technique. I'm a bit dubious about the skinny framed racket, but i've heard good things about this racket, i'm looking for a long-term replacement, with an emphasis on stable hitting.