Adidas ClimaChill sleeveless tee

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by ninja801, Sep 28, 2014.

1. ninja801

ninja801 Regular Member

so i bought this new top from Rebel Sport in Brisbane, Australia that has the new cooling technology from Adidas, called ClimaChill. basically beads of aluminium that are positioned on the top part of the back of the t shirt.

on first look of the tee it was like a regular climacool or drifit type material. on first try of the tee i found that as soon as those beads touched my skin i felt a very cold sensation. with a dramatic difference in temperature to my body it was a very good relief and felt very promising with upcoming Summer.

[​IMG]

on the first badminton session today, it had a very different feel on my back. not sure if it was actually cooling or i was just not playing as hard. all in all it seemed to do its job and kept me cooler than normal. i think this will be a review in progress as i get used to the material and see if it changes anything. im guessing with new badminton gear coming out by Adidas, this will be one of the featured new technology. in a hot climate i would definately recommend anything that helps to keep you cooler as you play.

ill keep you all updated

2. andrew0012

andrew0012 Regular Member

How much and which Rebel in Brisbane? :O

3. nthanhhai

nthanhhai Regular Member

I saw new shirt and QuickForce7 advertised on Adidas Badminton facebook page (after about a year without any post). Very promising and I want them both. Adidas surely has good reputation on apparel and shoes, not sure why they don't push it hard enough in badminton.

4. ninja801

ninja801 Regular Member

they sell them in all the rebel sports that i have been to, they also sell at the adidas shop
    i bought this one in Chermside, and also saw at Chermside Adidas shop

5. andrew0012

andrew0012 Regular Member

Hm alright. Might check in the city then. I looked online and the fluro one is like 20 dollars cheaper o_o