Badminton Coaching in Singapore by former National Youth Player

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by wecanbeheroes, Oct 9, 2014.

1. wecanbeheroes

wecanbeheroes Regular Member

Coach profile:

Alumni of the Singapore Sports School
    Former National Youth Player

Lessons for Kids/Teens/Adults/Beginners/Advance or any players who wants to learn more about the game of badminton and further improve in it.

Self introduction of myself:

Hello everyone! Let me do a brief and short introduction about myself! My name is Sherman and I was from the Singapore Sports School. I was also a former national youth player in Singapore! I have since retired after years of competing both locally and internationally. Now, I would like and love to groom the future generation of badminton players and contribute back to the society by teaching the players and passing them my knowledge and what I've learnt over the years as a competitive player.

My believe:

I believe strongly in efficiency as basics or even other aspects of badminton requires a lot of attention and focus. Within 4-6 sessions of training, you will see improvements if you practice what is being taught! I'll cover basics such as the handgrip, footwork, handwork, and quality of your shots as I believe these are the most important basics of badminton. To me, your improvement is what that really matters.

For more information, please feel free and do not hesitate to contact me at 96838129. Would love to answer any queries regarding training!

Cheers!

2. wecanbeheroes

Coach profile:

Lessons for Kids/Teens/Adults/Beginners/Advance or any players who wants to learn more about the game of badminton and further improve in it.

Hello everyone! Let me do a brief and short introduction about myself! My name is Sherman and I was from the Singapore Sports School. I was also a former national youth player in Singapore! I have since retired after years of competing both locally and internationally. Now, I would like and love to groom the future generation of badminton players and contribute back to the society by teaching the players and passing them my knowledge and what I've learnt over the years as a competitive player.

My believe:

I believe strongly in efficiency as basics or even other aspects of badminton requires a lot of attention and focus. Within 4-6 sessions of training, you will see improvements if you practice what is being taught! I'll cover basics such as the handgrip, footwork, handwork, and quality of your shots as I believe these are the most important basics of badminton. To me, your improvement is what that really matters.

For more information, please feel free and do not hesitate to contact me at 96838129. Would love to answer any queries regarding training!

Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread

3. wecanbeheroes

Coach profile:

My believe:

Cheers!

4. wecanbeheroes

Coach profile:

My believe:

Cheers!

5. wecanbeheroes

Coach profile:

My believe:

Cheers!

6. wecanbeheroes

Coach profile:

My believe:

Cheers!

7. wecanbeheroes

Coach profile:

My believe:

Cheers!

8. wecanbeheroes

Coach profile:

My believe:

Cheers!

9. wecanbeheroes

Coach profile:

My believe:

Cheers!

10. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Once a day posting is probably frequent enough.;)

11. wecanbeheroes

I really wish I could post once a day but sadly it's not enough when there's others re-posting every hour too. Need to step up to the competition:)

12. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

I see what you mean.

Certainly spamming, even if it is in one's own thread, has been undesirable behaviour.

13. wecanbeheroes

Truly it is in this forum and it's undersirable for this to occur but everyone wishes the best for themselves!

14. wecanbeheroes

My apologies tho!

15. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

16. wecanbeheroes

Seen and acknowledged! Thanks Cheung! Appreciate your effort for keeping this forum active and doing constant checks!

17. wecanbeheroes

Coach profile:

My believe:

Cheers!

18. wecanbeheroes

Coach profile:

My believe:

Cheers!

19. wecanbeheroes

Coach profile:

My believe:

Cheers!

20. wecanbeheroes

Coach profile:

My believe:

Cheers!