Hello, Din from Muar, Johor, Malaysia

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by dabok, Oct 11, 2014.

1. dabok

dabok Regular Member

Unemployed
    Age 34,
    City : muar
    State: johor
    Level : begginner
    Racquet: Yonex Voltric 70 E-tune
    About myself:
    enjoy playing badminton and hopefully can improve my game, My downside is I am heavy (135kg) with slow movement. Love to play attacking but my smash not so powerful, My racquet right now hate it because too light for my liking but very2 fast racquet. So maybe need to wait for purple Gormet (etune parts) to comes out to see any different it make to my racquet

2. Valxen

Valxen Regular Member

Advisor
    The racket only contributes a small percentage of overall power, my brother can smash very hard using headlight rackets. Head heavy rackets are only beneficial if you have the technique to get a good swing speed from them.

Footwork > Technique > rackets and gimmicks

The best way to improve your game is to invest in coaching. The county level prodigies at my club dont use the most expensive rackets but are still brilliant players because their footwork is very advanced and their technique is amazing.

I think the purple grommets are a somewhat gimick and I would not expect them to enhance your smash too much. You would get a much greater enhancement by developing your own technique and footwork rather than spending on yonex marketing

3. dabok

dabok Regular Member

Unemployed
    oo ok.. tq for your comment.. and i agree with you.. if we have good footwork and technique it will help with the play... tq again... but now i used zf2 3ug5 and love the racket but with slightly modified to get extra heavy head... really help with my smash but only i get it right hahahhahahah...