User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Grip - Is it a Must?

Guys.. soryy if this question sounds silly.. but I just wonder is it a must to aplly a grip to the racket....

If yes.. then why does the racket comes with different grips sizes? ( G3/G4//G5)
    One can always buy a grip and stick it to the racket according to his/her personal preferance rite?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Add another layer of ovgrip / towel grip is more like perference. It serves mult purpose:

1. Change grip size: In various regions, not all grip size could be found. Therefore, add/replace with grips can change (increase or decrease) the grip size.

2. Shift balance point: Make the center mass more toward handle.

3. Protect original grip/handle: Overgrip and towel grip generally absorb sweat better than the original leather grip.

4. Increase tacky feeling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it ok if I paly with the origianl grip.. and later add on over grip? Will that be ok....or any problems will arise if I do so. Maybe the overgrip doesn't stick well to the handle or something like that?
    Thanks pal..

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    Add another layer of ovgrip / towel grip is more like perference. It serves mult purpose:

1. Change grip size: In various regions, not all grip size could be found. Therefore, add/replace with grips can change (increase or decrease) the grip size.

2. Shift balance point: Make the center mass more toward handle.

3. Protect original grip/handle: Overgrip and towel grip generally absorb sweat better than the original leather grip.

4. Increase tacky feeling

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seshatri
    Is it ok if I paly with the origianl grip.. and later add on over grip? Will that be ok....or any problems will arise if I do so. Maybe the overgrip doesn't stick well to the handle or something like that?
    Thanks pal..
    As long as you feel comfortable, it should be ok. It's like adding on a jacket on top of the T-shirt u r wearing, whether the T-shirt is brand new or not, should not effect the result.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    As long as you feel comfortable, it should be ok. It's like adding on a jacket on top of the T-shirt u r wearing, whether the T-shirt is brand new or not, should not effect the result.
    thanks LazyBuddy vbmenu_register("postmenu_163843", true); ..appreciate it.