Gook looking and Durable Yonex Shoes?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Dragonforest20, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Dragonforest20

Dragonforest20 Regular Member

Student
    Hey, i'm looking for a new pair of shoes. My old Yonex shb-74ex's are terrible and not worth the price. As i'm a high school student, i like to naturally show off (can't help it), and would like it if the shoes look good as well as are durable. My parents don't want to spend $100 twice a year just for badminton shoes. I've been looking at Shb-01mx and Shb-01ltd, they are AU $130- $150 where i live, and my budget also caps off at around 140ish.

I train around 6 hours a week with coaches, and I went through my 74-ex's in 6 months, with a hole in the left shoe. There are also bad crease and bend marks. i am narrow footed, and i heard that some wide-footed people had trouble with the shb-01s.

BTW i prefer yonex and the surface is wooden floorboards

2. nthanhhai

nthanhhai Regular Member

Stay away from SHB-01MX. It looks good but not that durable. Mine was worn after 6 months and I also saw some people had the same issue as me.

3. linhrom

linhrom Regular Member

agreed on the above comment. They are supposed to be top of the line shoes but Ive seen so many with side torn within a few months.

seen so many trying to superglue and stitch them back, you can save it for another month or so. But always same problems

4. nthanhhai

nthanhhai Regular Member

Well, never use super glue for your shoes. It creates more damages than fixing. It will make the leather parts become harder and easier to torn apart.