Asics and Mizuno shoe in Singapore

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by kimberry, Oct 27, 2014.

1. kimberry

kimberry New Member

analyst
    I plan to go to Singapore on next month
    and would like to buy Asics gel blade 4 and Mizuno wave fang pro, so

I would like to know where I can buy these items (Queensway have these item or not)
    In addition, what is the current price of these item in Singapore

2. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    I don't think I have seen the Mizuno wave fang pro is available in Singapore but I may be wrong. I was tempted to get it when I was in Bangkok :)

3. jamestyemk

jamestyemk New Member

I saw Mizuno indoor court shoes at World of Sports (WoS). WoS has many outlets, the biggest is at Plaza Singapura. A WoS 'factory outlet' is at IMM.

4. idream10000

idream10000 New Member

Business
    I went to singapore in end September and I searched for Asics shoes in Queensway and the Asics shop in Marina square. I was after the Gel Sensei 3-5, unfortunately I only found rocket 6, resolution and blast 6, which I didn't buy. Sales person from Marina square told me that they don't have the high end ones, even the gel-blade 4 is sold out. I have a gel-hyperrushing 4 (similar to Gel-blade 4 in the design, except for its color) and I found the protection not so satisfactory, esp the horizontal support much worse than my old sensei 3, which I wore for more than 3 years. I got sprained three times in the hyper rushing 4 and now I have got Sensei 5 from the US. ps. I live in Indonesia.