San Diego Badminton Supply

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by ryosuke, Apr 6, 2004.

1. ryosuke

ryosuke Regular Member

student
    Hi, just wondering if anybody at BF has had experience with SDBS through online ordering. I'm considering getting some of their merchandise but would like to see if I can get some feedback on their service first. Thanks.

2. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    I suggest you to call them because sometimes websites are just not up-to-date.
    Mike is a good guy to talk to :)

3. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Regular Member

yeah, I will prefer u call. They ship out stuff really fast. A very reliable company. I just order 10 tubes of shuttles from them

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    SDBS is one of the reputable places online and they have been in business for ages. their website maintainer used to be a regular in BF also.

5. ryosuke

ryosuke Regular Member

student
    great! yea i've been emailing mike back and forth asking him a few questions as well. its assuring to hear the feedback from you guys. thanks! :)

6. Dill

Dill Regular Member

Lazy git (my coach can verify this)
    When I was looking for a bag the site was not updated in over a year and they did not reply to my e-mails so I used Badminton Alley and got a lot of help and advice from Andy.

If a website is not maintained there is little point in having it. It's almost like having a poor shopfront it does not invite people in to buy.

7. Neil Nicholls

Neil Nicholls Regular Member

I used their website to order some strings in Feb 2003. No problems with the service. I haven't used them since (not because of any problem, just haven't needed anything from them since)

8. RedDog

RedDog Regular Member

Graphic Designer

"USED TO BE a regular..."...ha ha, ok Kwun, I just caught that one. ok ok, I guess you're right, I don't read the forum often enough then I should. ;)
    I guess it's a little late now, but I hope everyone got the stuff they ordered from SDBS in time. The ordering website is being updated regularly to bring a better services to all badminton fans. So please don't lose faith in us, if there's any problem, feel free to call SDBS, the owner will be happy to answer all your questions.

Keep Smashing!

9. shamoon

shamoon Regular Member

Claims Account Executive
    I bought lots of rackets from Mike at S.D. Badminton Supply. He is great guy and great service. Prices are pretty reasonable.

Cheers !!