(UBC, CBA, BBC) Looking for a Mixed Doubles/Men Doubles partner

Discussion in 'USA West' started by vicipanda, Oct 28, 2014.

1. vicipanda

vicipanda New Member

Hello everyone,

I recently moved back to the Bay Area and I am looking for a dedicated men doubles partner and/or a mixed doubles partner. I've been playing badminton for a good 10+ years now (on and off) and I am a C/D level player. I am looking for someone to train and play tournaments with. My goal is to become a C level player, maybe B if that's possible.

A little about myself. I'm 25, and living in Fremont area. I usually play at CBA once or twice a week depending on my schedule.

Let me know!

Daryl Cheung

2. vicipanda

vicipanda New Member

Looking for a Mixed Doubles/Men Doubles partner

Hello everyone,

I recently moved back to the Bay Area and I am looking for a dedicated men doubles partner and/or a mixed doubles partner. I've been playing badminton for a good 10+ years now (on and off) and I am a C/D level player. I am looking for someone to train and play tournaments with. My goal is to become a C level player, maybe B if that's possible.

A little about myself. I'm 25, and living in Fremont area. I usually play at CBA once or twice a week depending on my schedule.

Let me know!

Daryl Cheung

3. vicipanda

vicipanda New Member

Looking for a Mixed Doubles/Men Doubles partner

Hello everyone,

Let me know!

Daryl Cheung