Which Kason similar to the Arc 7?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by RVStrike13, Oct 31, 2014.

1. RVStrike13

RVStrike13 Regular Member

Student
    I'm interested in getting either the Kason Twister C7 or Kason Twister F9, I currently play with the Arcsaber 100 I.e the Arcsaber 7. I don't really mind playing with slightly head heavy or Headheavy rackets. I play singles at the moment but this Badminton season I might be switching into doubles. I'm an aggressive attacking singles player but I tend to move into Control when need be. Thanks in advance.

2. amleto

amleto Regular Member

f9 flex will be more like arc7 I think. c7 is more head heavy iirc.

3. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    The F9 is more even balanced and mid stiffness. The C7 is more head heavy and less stiff. It's also worth taking a look at the TSF 100 Ti

4. Himari

Himari Regular Member

IT
    The C7 is less stiff? I've always thought that between those 2, the C7 is head-heavier and stiffer (I'm a big fan of F9 and own several rackets but haven't had a C7)

Can't confirm but I recall that folks usually find it surprising that Fu Haifeng (the smasher) uses the balanced and less stiff F9, whilst Cai Yun (the net guy) uses the C7, which is more demanding instead

5. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    I don't find the C7 more demanding. I suspect both the Kasons are the same stiffness, it's just that the C7 has more weight in the head so it feels less stiff.....to me.