Looking for a new racket! Please help!!!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by FM1994, Nov 3, 2014.

1. FM1994

FM1994 Regular Member

Ok, firstly, thank you for taking the time to actually read this. I know there are hundreds of different posts related to this but I couldn't find anything that would help me.

So I recently got into badminton again and I'm looking for a new racket. I'd say im fairly good (intermediate, possibly?)

The racket I'm using currently is a Carlton Comp, it's a decent racket and it feels head-light as it feels quite weighty towards the handle.

My I'm generally an all rounded player but my strengths are playing by the net in doubles (I have good reflexes) and in singles I can play anywhere but I play more of an attacking style. I like to smash and drop shot either just over the net or in my opponents face:p.

The shaft on my Carlton seems flexible as it does bend quite a bit and I don't know anything about stringing as the racket I'm using was bought for pennies off Ebay:p

I'm currently looking at the Yonex Nanoray 10, as my budget is isn't quite big (£20-£30)
    but that doesn't seem to fit my skill set.

Can anyone please help me find a racket?

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING ALL OF THIS!!!