My New Mizuno Shoes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by kukula, Apr 8, 2004.

1. kukula

kukula Regular Member

businessman
    After reading so many nice comments from BF people about Mizuno shoes, I finally got a pair for myself. Its called Mizuno Wave Stardom CF II. Has anybody else heard of this shoes? The Mizuno dealer I got it from said it is their latest model. What made me wonder is that it is alot cheaper than the Wave Epic. Anyway I like it alot coz it was so lightweight and has thin soles. I tried using it around the house and it feels so comfy. In fact it feels more comfy than any Nike I have ever used. Anyway the articles that came with the shoes are all in Japanese so I cant read them. I tried doing a search and found the exact model only in the Mizuno Japanese website. I would like to hear if other BF people have tried this model out. Thanks :)

2. Brave_Turtle

Brave_Turtle Regular Member

Student
    Light weight and thin shoes? woww nice, my epic lack of both. Seem that Mizuno wants to get in badminton world ^^

3. Traum

Traum Regular Member

In terms of weight and sole thickness, how do they compare against the Yonex badminton shoes? Also, does the wave plate extend under the entire sole, or does it just cover the back?

-Rick

4. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

Volleyball or Badminton Shoes ?

When I visited the Japanese website of Mizuno at

http://catalog.mizuno.co.jp

and do a search for WAVE STARDAM CF II, I have the details listed under the heading as VOLLEYBALL. I think this model is meant for volleyball players.

When I visited the site at http://catalog.mizuno.co.jp/catalog/index.jsp
    there are various choices of Judo, Park Golf, Tennis/Soft Tennis, Badminton, Table Tennis, Track & Field, Volleyball, Football, Futsal, Rugby, Basketball, Handball, Boxing, Walking, Fitness, Swimming, Swim Fitness and Outdoor. It looks to me that Mizuno is making products for a lot of sports.

When I selected Badminton and slected the 3rd item on the left, I have 5 models of Badminton shoes as 7KM-40009, 7KM-41014, 7KM-42062, 7KM-35535, and 7KM-34014.

I assumed that model nos. started as 7KM should be badminton shoes and likewise model nos. started with 9KV should be for volleyball playing.

I always believe that if you play badminton, you wear the proper Badminton Shoes and not other type of indoor court shoes for basketball, volleyball, handball, table tennis, etc.